Comfort Inn Brooklyn
US$343
  • Fitness centre
US$334
US$258
Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$205
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Brooklyn(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$174
  • Breakfast included
Hampton Inn Brooklyn/Downtown(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$182
US$300
US$288
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Arena Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$218
Wythe Hotel(Brooklyn)
US$419
  • Restaurant
US$172
US$151
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Le Jolie(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$172
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 May 2012

I stayed here for a week in May and I really wanted to give this place a good review, unfortunately I believe that we may have been victims of fraud at this hotel.

Mysterious charges showed up on a credit card that I left in the hotel room. I never used the card the entire time I was in NYC and all the fraud charges were NYC charges. The card is already cancelled and the charges refunded. Our only speculation is that someone was coming in and out of the rooms while we were gone. I do not typically allow housekeeping to come clean the room while we're gone. We always keep the "do not disturb" sign on the door. We do not care to have our room made up. Nothing else was taken. It's just a mystery, but the only place this could have started was the hotel.

We would leave the hotel room every morning around 9AM and not come back until around midnight. The day we checked out, we stayed in the room all morning and someone came knocking on our door. He said he was housekeeping but the housekeepers in the hotel were all female. I never opened the door but at that time I did not know my card was being used fraudulently.

Other than that, it's a decent place. The rooms are exceptionally small, but that's NYC for you. We hardly had a place to put our bags. There was no closet or luggage jack. The neighbourhood is a typical NYC neighbourhood. It's not unsafe but if you use utilise the subway there will be people hanging about all hours of the night. If you don't bother them they won't bother you.

The free breakfast was decent but it was just too crowded for us to use everyday. We alternated days with the local diner around the corner. They deliver. There are also food trucks and plenty of bodegas in the vicinity.

All of the staff was very friendly. I am just so confused about this fraud thing. The housekeepers were so nice. The front desk people were helpful. Who even knows who was actually doing this.

The beds were very comfortable. The bathroom was clean. The water pressure in the shower was a little weak, however. The rooms are also very close together and you can hear everything. You can hear other guests in the hallway. You can hear them opening and closing their doors. The room next door was so close that every time they opened their door, I thought they were opening ours. A/C was also a little weak; the room seemed stuffy at times but maybe because it was so small.

This place is a bit far from the action, if you're looking for easy access to midtown Manhattan. The train rides are about 45 minutes. This did not bother me because my wallet was happy. You won't find these kind of prices in Times Square.

Unfortunately, I will not stay here again because of what happened.

Room Tip: Don't get the rooms next to the elevators!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank WorfsBabyMama
Reviewed 13 May 2012

It's a little off the beaten path, but a value for New York. Two short blocks from the subway. Approximately 30 minutes from midtown Manhattan. Safe neighborhood.

Excellent free breakfast selection including fresh Belgium waffles.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mlscomm
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Obviously not the nicest hotel ever, but great price for a visit to NY. Just a couple minutes away from the subway, which is the most convenient way to get into the city. It's not in the nicest area, but it's not scary at all; we felt pretty safe. It was clean, had big enough rooms, the wi-fi worked fine, and the breakfast was pretty good. They have onsite parking which is free. There are probably only 10-15 parking spots, but we didn't have any problems getting a spot. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jainge
Reviewed 28 March 2012

At about $94/night, I thought it was very reasonable. I needed to stay in Brooklyn and it's very close to the D/N subway line which was very important for me. The room itself was on the small size but with updated furniture, comfortable bed, nice flat screen TV. The free wi-fi and nice breakfast was also great. All in all well worth the price.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask NOT to be in the cellar so that you can have a window for natural light.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank sasha51
Reviewed 27 March 2012

The room and the bathroom was clean. The bed was quite comfortable. Convenient parking on-site. The furnishings in the room were basic, nothing fancy, but did the job. Complimentary breakfast included in rate. All in all not a bad place

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple