Comfort Inn Brooklyn
US$320
  • Fitness centre
Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$171
US$324
US$292
Hotels.com
NU Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$257
  • Breakfast included
Aloft New York Brooklyn(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$165
US$168
US$164
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Le Jolie(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$178
Wythe Hotel(Brooklyn)
US$534
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2012

The main attraction of this hotel for us is its location (near family). It is nothing fancy and have usually found the rooms clean and stocked with amenities. The one time we complained about an odor, the staff was most responsive and switched our room without a problem. Rooms include breakfast which is a nice touch. Sadly this time the hotel was so full that the breakfast room was too crowded to eat in and we ended up going out. The hotel has a parking lot which is a great plus. It may not be the nicest hotel in NY, but we found the service consistent, basic and acceptable.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Alan17584
Reviewed 10 August 2012

We stayed there for two nights. Room was non-refundable so was not able to get out of hotel without loosing money. The room was so small that we felt suffocated and was stinky. When we were there, fumigator wanted to spray chemicals on bed to kill bed bugs. Looks like they had some other chemicals which made our mouth so dary and bleed.
Staff was not friendly at all. Towels were just like rags.
How they get 2.5 starts?????? I give this hotel minus 1 star
Will never stay there again.

Room Tip: I rather stay away from tis place.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank samwa1
Reviewed 3 July 2012

a great budget hotel , very basic but clean , silent , well located . the subway is just round the corner and is connected by all the major lines one would need if travelling to N.Y, it takes about 35 mins to reach the times square , where you can get any subway location , the macdonolds is very convinently located , breakfast is good , staff is helpfull

Room Tip: beware they have rooms in the basement , avoid those
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank himanshududwadkar
Reviewed 7 June 2012

Terrible reception staff. Rude, offensive, obnoxious, and just outright discourteous. There is no reception and you are treated with a snare everytime you enter and leave the hotel. Rooms were a mess with a "clean" room having sheets with stains on them. When asked for a new sheet, could not even supply one until next morning. Wow, if I wanted to stay in a motel, I would have done so, thought a hotel would be a bit better. I guess not.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Hasin5
Reviewed 26 May 2012

Excellent wifi, which was important to me; breakfast wasn't bad either. Easy to get into Manhattan and I felt safe enough in the neighbourhood. Domestic staff friendly and helpful - which is more than could be said for the reception staff - but I constantly found hairs that were not mine on the sheets and the bed cover was filthy. Sadly, on my last night, I also found a bed bug - but there is allegedly an epidemic in NYC so maybe it can't be help. If they could guarantee clean bed linen, no bugs, an occasional smile from reception staff, and the relatively low price, I'd probably stay again.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo