Comfort Inn Brooklyn
US$336
US$170
  • Pool
Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$171
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Brooklyn/Downtown(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$160
  • Breakfast included
Pointe Plaza Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$191
Hotel Indigo(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$141
  • Restaurant
Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Brooklyn(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$164
US$347
US$312
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Le Jolie(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$172
Wythe Hotel(Brooklyn)
US$534
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Staff friendly, rooms small but very clean, breakfast room small but perfect, service not to be doubted. Good places to eat near-by, sketchy location but SAFE I gotta say, computer service in lobby and made my stay perfect. Highly Recommend.

Room Tip: get the rooms on the highest floor for a awesome view !
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Yash M
60827Jenny, General Manager at Comfort Inn Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2013

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Relatively affordable for the area with FREE off-street parking. Also, only about a block and a half from the subway. While I did not partake of the continental breakfast, we were informed that there was one and also provided with the WiFi password upon check in. Also, conveniently, there is a computer terminal in the lobby for quick browsing and which was nice. The room was clean & comfortable. The only complaint is that the shower was surprisingly difficult to figure out how to turn on. I'm a pretty handy person, yet had to call the front desk for instructions! I can't imagine being the only person to have encountered this. However, it would hardly deter me from staying there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank APRILM932
60827Jenny, General Manager at Comfort Inn Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Dear April,

Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

Conveniently located, hotel is small but rooms are clean & service is good. Recommended for 1-2 night stay. Includes continental breakfast. Parking is very limited & super tight tucked behind the hotel building. We had to park on the street both nights.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Rssingleton
60827Jenny, General Manager at Comfort Inn Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Hello Mr. Singleton,

Regards

GM

Reviewed 21 August 2013

I have stayed at choice hotels for a long time but this is quite possibly the worst place ever. They have terrible reception staff. Offensive, rude, obnoxious, untrained and just outright discourteous. My phone was answered by a very rude Indian man with an tough accent that either hated his job or did not have anything to lose because he was the owner. Either way, he starts yelling at me saying that he can not find my reservation using my confirmation number that Choice gave me. Which is ridicoulous because all choice hotels use the same software. When i asked him to lower his voice or i'll record him, he flat out responds, "i don't care, go ahead. I'm recording you too." Even called me an " idiot". Trust me i'm not posting this to vent, I just want everyone to know what you are getting yourself into. Because I'm not the only post who has complained how rude there service is. Not to mention their cleanliness of their property.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Fredrick D
60827Jenny, General Manager at Comfort Inn Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Hello Federick,

Reviewed 18 August 2013

I stayed at this hotel 7 days from June to July in 2013. My stay was awesome. I stayed in a room on the 5th floor. The room was on the north side of the building but it was very sunny. Also, I could see the Freedom Tower and Manhattan in the distance from my room.

I was satisfied with everything in the room such as the full-size bed, pillows, sheets, desk, chair, small fridge, chest of drawers and TV. All of them were very good and clean. Also, the bathroom was very clean and comfortable. Also, the AC of the room was very good. In the end of June, it was very muggy in NYC but thanks to the high power AC, I could sleep very well during the night time. Also, when the windows were closed, the room was very quiet.

Also, all of the workers at the hotel were very nice and friendly.

Although the hotel is located in Brooklyn, it was very good in terms of transportation. The nearest subway station is only 2 blocks from the hotel so it was very convenient. Also, if you want to rent a car, the Speedy Car Rental is in the neighborhood. There, you can rent a car for a very good price.

In my opinion, it's impossible to stay at a very comfortable hotel for the same price in Manhattan. I suppose it's difficult to do so even in Brooklyn. I'm glad I found this hotel in NYC. So far, including this hotel, I stayed at 6 hotels in NYC (including NY Hilton in Midtown, Hamptons Inn in Midtown, and another Hamptons Inn in Queens). This has been the best hotel in my experience.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 5th floor are very good. Especially on the north side of the building.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo