The room was clean, although the toilet seat was wobbly and the pillows inadequate. The walls are paper thin, so we could hear our neighbor's TV into the night. Very friendly staff, ample parking, strong and free wi-fi are definite pluses. The breakfast is nothing special, so just walk a few blocks to great neighborhood cafes. Our friends on the first floor were bothered by lobby and breakfast room noise, so ask for the 4th floor away from the noisy ice machine and elevator. Pack earplugs and a sense of humor for this clean bargain hotel in trendy Park Slope.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Super 8 Brooklyn is a brand new hotel located on the Park Slope area of Brooklyn. This hotel offers convenient access to a variety of local restaurants and shopping within the surrounding resort-style neighborhood. Each of the 57 well-appointed loft guest rooms features cable satellite television with HBO and free wired/wireless high speed internet access. Guests staying at the Super 8 Brooklyn will find an array of amenities including a complimentary continental breakfast, free newspaper and free local phone calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Brooklyn / Park Slope Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Brooklyn Hotel Brooklyn
- Super 8 Brooklyn / Park Slope Hotel New York