I've stayed here twice and I would definitely go back again! I had the same room both times and it was very clean and comfortable. Possibility to make coffee or tea was a nice extra. There's a nice little supermarket in the neighborhood and many good restaurants in a walking distance. You get to Manhattan quickly with the subway. Breakfast is good and you can make your own waffles! Not to forget the free Wi-Fi in the rooms and helpful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Super 8 Brooklyn is a brand new hotel located on the Park Slope area of Brooklyn. This hotel offers convenient access to a variety of local restaurants and shopping within the surrounding resort-style neighborhood. Each of the 57 well-appointed loft guest rooms features cable satellite television with HBO and free wired/wireless high speed internet access. Guests staying at the Super 8 Brooklyn will find an array of amenities including a complimentary continental breakfast, free newspaper and free local phone calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Brooklyn / Park Slope Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Brooklyn Hotel Brooklyn
- Super 8 Brooklyn / Park Slope Hotel New York