Location? Subway is one block away. It is an industrial area with car repair shops and other businesses closed at night which makes the streets feel dark and somewhat foreboding.
Rooms are clean and "cozy" which means pretty small, but not too different from most New York average-priced accommodations.
Breakfast is unpleasant due to the fact that it is set up in a long narrow room that can comfortably accommodate "no persons." At breakfast time, many folks took food back to their rooms or were spilling out into the hallway and small lobby to eat. With a limited selection of items and every item being refined carbohydrates, we found Station Diner on Fourth street and savored each and every bargain priced breakfast.
This is pretty much a no no-frills spot with thin walls. One wall during this stay was shared with the room of an amateur drummer of little promise, but with amazing persistence. It took some effort to quiet his ardor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Super 8 Brooklyn is a brand new hotel located on the Park Slope area of Brooklyn. This hotel offers convenient access to a variety of local restaurants and shopping within the surrounding resort-style neighborhood. Each of the 57 well-appointed loft guest rooms features cable satellite television with HBO and free wired/wireless high speed internet access. Guests staying at the Super 8 Brooklyn will find an array of amenities including a complimentary continental breakfast, free newspaper and free local phone calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Super 8 Brooklyn / Park Slope Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Brooklyn Hotel Brooklyn
- Super 8 Brooklyn / Park Slope Hotel New York