Like other reviewers, if I could afford mid-town Manhattan prices then I wouldn't stay here, but for those on a budget it is perfect. 20 minutes by subway at most to lower Manhattan and 30-40 to midtown. Subway is on the next block and there are several restaurants nearby, notably Dinosaur BBQ that made any meals that weren't downtown enjoyable.
I have stayed here once before and would stay again (unless I win the lottery).
PS the free parking makes it almost a no-brainer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Super 8 Brooklyn is a brand new hotel located on the Park Slope area of Brooklyn. This hotel offers convenient access to a variety of local restaurants and shopping within the surrounding resort-style neighborhood. Each of the 57 well-appointed loft guest rooms features cable satellite television with HBO and free wired/wireless high speed internet access. Guests staying at the Super 8 Brooklyn will find an array of amenities including a complimentary continental breakfast, free newspaper and free local phone calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Brooklyn / Park Slope Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Brooklyn Hotel Brooklyn
- Super 8 Brooklyn / Park Slope Hotel New York