“As Good As It Gets”
Review of Sage Spa

Sage Spa
Ranked #4 of 75 Spas & Wellness in Brooklyn
More attraction details
Owner description: Sage Spa, a small, elegant, highly-rated boutique spa in Park Slope, is your perfect place to unwind after a day of sightseeing in Brooklyn. Beautiful and peaceful relaxation area, snacks, teas, chocolates and tropical orchids. Fragrant aromatherapy scent bar with a selection of custom blended oils from which to choose. Therapies are available from head to toe, ranging from Deep Tissue, Swedish, and Couples Massage, to Holistic Facials, and our popular foot pampering Angel Feet.
Reviewed 3 November 2010

This spa truly is "as good as it gets." I would in fact rate it the best in Brooklyn, bar none.

The massages are truly amazing, the gorgeous decor is extremely calming (with bountiful bowls full of jelly beans and other delectables sitting around for us to enjoy), and the owner, Susan Stratton, is one of the kindest women I have ever met. She really goes above and beyond for her clients, and is a true nurturer.

If you're looking for a special, excellent spa in Brooklyn, this is the place.

1  Thank ShellF47

Reviewed 25 October 2010

I have been to Sage a number of times and have always had a positive experience. I do a lot of sports and have benefited from Sage's therapeutic massage which have helped me when I have had sore or tight muscles from working out. It is also a beautiful and relaxing setting in which to relieve stress, and their masseuses are all professional and experience.
i recommend it wholeheartedly!
Carey B.