Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jack S

Fantastic

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
Ariana and Lena were fantastic, great location and clean. Very accommodating. Will definitely visit again. Rooms were spacious, a lot of good amenities. One of the best in area, would recommend to anyone wanting to stay in the Brooklyn area
Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
Responded 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that Ariana and Lena provided you with fantastic service and that you found our location convenient and our rooms clean and spacious.

It's wonderful to know that you enjoyed our amenities and that you consider us one of the best options in the area. We truly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Brooklyn.

If there's anything else we can do to enhance your future stays, please don't hesitate to let us know. We can't wait to host you again!

Warm regards
  • Lol.travel
    £98
View more hotels in Brooklyn
1,229 results
All reviews front desk boutique hotel free breakfast enjoyed my stay new york city balcony neighborhood nyc subway microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed for three nights in May. It’s a great value in an area that’s otherwise ridiculously expensive. Our room on the 4th floor was clean and quiet. It even had a little balcony. The fridge and microwave were very helpful and we saved money by reheating leftovers. There’s also a HUGE grocery store literally a half block away with absolutely everything you could want and very high quality. We picked up several meals there.

The lobby has a small lounge area with complimentary coffee, couches, and a tv. There’s a little patio outside too.

Yes, the parking lot is “unrefined” but it’s secure and convenient. It’s rented not only by the hotel but by others, including police cars, so I felt confident that we wouldn’t be robbed. You have to call reception to open the gate but it’s a minor inconvenience and a small price to pay for the peace of mind.

It’s a small hotel so you feel like you get to know the staff pretty quickly and all of them were friendly and helpful.

The twin beds are true twins and I’m only 5’4” and my toes went off the end a little bit. Otherwise very comfortable, with nice pillows.

I really only had one complaint. The water pressure in the sink was very low and only came out in a trickle. We brought it up to staff, but really there wasn’t anything that they could do. It was annoying but not a big deal. The shower was fine.

The people who are posting veiled xenophobic and antisemitic reviews should really be ashamed of themselves. If you are bothered by the existence of people whose religion is unfamiliar or different than yours, then just stay home. Williamsburg is a lovely residential neighborhood. So many moms with babies in strollers! I would stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jamie Price, General Manager at Condor Hotel By Luxurban, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your positive experience! We're delighted to hear that you found our hotel to be a great value in an otherwise expensive area. It's fantastic that you enjoyed the cleanliness and tranquility of your room on the 4th floor, especially with the added bonus of a balcony. We're happy that our in-room amenities like the fridge and microwave were helpful in saving you money during your stay, and it's great to hear that you appreciated the convenience of the nearby grocery store.

We're glad you enjoyed the cozy lounge area in the lobby and the small patio outside. Our team works hard to provide a welcoming atmosphere for all our guests, and we're pleased to hear that you felt well-acquainted with them during your stay. Thank you for highlighting the security of our parking lot and the attentiveness of our staff. We're truly grateful for your kind words and hope to welcome you back for another enjoyable stay soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2024

I stayed at the condor for a few days while my apartment was renovated and man, I miss those beds. The front desk staff were super friendly and attentive. Arianna always made sure coffee was available, Aiyana and Andrii always gave great food suggestions whether it was take out or dine in on Myrtle. Lene always made sure I was taken care of. Especially when I had an issue with a double charge on my Amex. It’s like the staff was carefully curated for this location. I will definitely come back here and send family when I don’t want to have company at my space.

Room tip: So you our homework on the neighborhood your staying in! The Brooklyn navy yard and a Whole Foods isn’t far at all.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

We're thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience during your stay with us at The Condor! It's fantastic to know that our comfortable beds and attentive staff, including Arianna, Aiyana, Andrii, and Lene, made your time with us enjoyable. We're delighted that our team could assist you with everything from coffee to dining suggestions and resolving any issues promptly. Your kind words mean the world to us, and we can't wait to welcome you back on your next visit or host your family whenever you need a comfortable stay in the area. Thank you for choosing The Condor!

Reviewed 8 April 2024

I have been waiting almost 2 months for a refund. I booked this hotel In February and had to cancel within the cancellation policy. I am still waiting and no one will answer my emails! I tried calling the hotel and they gave me the email to the refunds department so I can't even get in touch that way.

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We sincerely apologize for the delay in processing your refund and for any inconvenience this has caused. Rest assured, your refund has been initiated through the proper channels, and we appreciate your patience in this matter. We understand the frustration of not receiving timely responses to your emails, and we are actively working to improve our communication process to ensure that all guest inquiries are addressed promptly. If you require any further assistance or have any concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly, and we will do our utmost to assist you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we hope to have the opportunity to regain your trust in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2024

This is a horrible hotel. Upon arrival I noticed that the safety latch is broken in half. in addition, the curtains were dirty and torn, the blow dryer didn't work and some of the lightbulbs need changing. I have notified the front desk expecting it fixed by the time I returned at night. it was not. the next morning, when talking to the (different) front dest person, they were not even aware of the situation which I had to explain again. I asked for it to be fixed that day as I would be gone until evening, only to find a third front person who was not aware of the situation and informed me that it is not possible to fix b/c maintenance person is not available. I requested another room and to talk to manager. the new room was functional except the drippy tub faucet... and the manager didn't call back. ever. the lobby is run down and the price is too high for such hotel. the photos are deceiving.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2024

Very easy check-in and we had a nice neat room with an excellent bed and facilities. The lift was big quick as well. Stayed a couple of nights while seeing family nearby. A few pastries in the morning would be nice as there is not a lot around locally.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple