“Amazing !! Would come back in a heart beat”
Review of Pointe Plaza Hotel

Pointe Plaza Hotel
Ranked #24 of 72 Hotels in Brooklyn
“Amazing !! Would come back in a heart beat”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Receptionist sania was amazing very curteous and patient . Would definetely visit again !! Room had really high ceiling , almost felt like was in a loft . Beats alot of competion in brooklyn . Great value for the price!

• Stayed January 2014
Imam K, Manager at Pointe Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Thank you very much for your complements.
I am glade you liked our effort, our rooms and recognized the values.

When you come back, we will know that we are doing it right.
Looking forward to your return.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
  • Hebrew first
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I stayed here with my husband last month. The messiness of our room felt like we were at a Motel 6; plus the bathroom was dirty and still wet. I swore I saw a bug or two crawling around the floor during my stay. The bathroom is where they needed to upgrade. The shower felt cheap (water pressure was weak and didn't make me relax like a hotel shower should do), something they definitely need to look for an upgrade.The water just wouldn't drain as well. Service was mediocre. Wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 833maryr
Sorry to hear that your stay at Pointe Plaza was not what you expected.
I can't imagine the bathroom as you described. Really want to know if you have mentioned this to the Front Desk while you were here, or was anything done to better this situation?
Usually any inconvenience brought to our attention, we react promptly and I find out How and Why that happened? Then please our guest by doing whatever it takes.
None of us have any knowledge of this situation.

I am not doubting your statement, but it is very unlikely that it was that bad yet you never bothered to bring it to our attention to get it fixed or get some kind of compensation!
We take pride in doing what we do. This is a bruise to our ego.

Nevertheless, I am very sorry. hope you give us another chance.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 22 January 2014

The Pointe Plaza Hotel's success is built on the foundation of honesty, integrity & loyalty. Extremely accommodating and accessible to transit. Kid friendly & Business friendly! A great place to stay while in New York City!
Miriam

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Imam K, Manager at Pointe Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Thank you Miriam for your thoughtful comments.
It is always our pleasure to host you here.
Please be sure to let your Friends and Family know about us.

Hoping to see you again, soon.
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 22 January 2014

The suite was very neat and clean and I was pleasantly surprised how neat and cozy it was. The bed is very comfortable and linen is clean , the customer service is great whenever I needed any service and something replenished in my room I called and they responded in minutes . I was in the area for a family wedding and all I needed was a nice place to relax and to rest up and it definitely did the job.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Imam K, Manager at Pointe Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Thank you very much for your kind complements.
Your endorsement means a lot to us.
I will pass along the good words to our Housekeeping staff.
Happy Guest translates to Happy Staff.

It won't be a challenge to keep it up, upon your return.
Because that's how we are all the time (bragging rights!!!!!).
Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed 22 January 2014

bang in the middle of Hasidic community, within walking distance of hipster Williamsburg. Upper floors have a good view of Manhattan, quiet, seems to be frequented mostly by Hasids who've come to visit relatives in the neighbourhood.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Yes, we can truly say "Welcome to Williamsburg"
The location is convenient for all. We definitely value our neighborhood clientele as well as someone from Wisconsin or Denmark.
Thank you for recognizing "real williamsburg experience".
We hope you visit your relatives frequently and us as well in the process.
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 17 January 2014

This hotel is a great place to stay in Brooklyn overall. It's a little off the beaten path but it's a 5/10 minute Uber ride from everything which isn't too bad. The rooms were clean and comfortable, beds we nice, fridge worked great, parking was easy too. The only real downside to the place was that the tv in the room was in the bedroom at an awkward angle instead of being out in the suite parlor area.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Imam K, Manager at Pointe Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Thank you for staying with us and taking time to acknowledge.
We try our best and your comments mean a lot.
TV in Suites definitely need attention.
Perhaps different location in living area would be the solution.

I promise changes will be made. Hope to see you soon.
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Since I travel a lot I see a lot on hotels, I never think that I could find a nice hotel local in my area, I since I renovate my home I was looking for nice room for my family and Point Plaza Hotel didn't disappoint me

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Imam K, Manager at Pointe Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
It was our pleasure hosting you here.
You are local but I am sure you have friends and family who visit you frequently.
Now you know where to place them.
We will be glad to accommodate you in any capacity.

Happy to know that we did not disappoint you.
Your approval is important.