McCarren Hotel & Pool
US$194
US$434
US$402
  • Restaurant
Pointe Plaza Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$320
US$185
US$165
1,183 results
All reviewsrooftop barbedford avel trainnew yorkthe entire staffrestaurants and barsspecial thanksmanhattan skylineboutique hotelrooms are smallfew blocksmartinwilliamsburgdayanaoleanderhipneighborhood
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Beautiful Contemporary design with a very comfortable room. Cozy, functional and best mattress ever. Best sleep I have ever had in a hotel. Staff friendly and accommodating. Weather was cold and rainy, but staff provided us with umbrellas to make our outdoor ventures bearable. Location great for walking to restaurants and rooftop bars. Unfortunately the hotel rooftop was not open. Opens in May. The elm restaurant and bar superior, would like to see a casual menu offered in addition to the current dinner menu. Will definitely go back!

Stayed: March 2014
Alistair M, Regional General Manager at McCarren Hotel & Pool, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Gina B,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review from your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to read your comments regarding our beds which are in a league of their own when it comes to being comfortable.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and in the meantime please feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for upcoming special offers.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

The King and Grove Williamsburg was perfect. The location is perfect for exploring Williamsburg and neighboring areas on foot. The room was really nice-modern, stylish and comfortable too and spacious for NY! The staff was exceptionally friendly and had great recommendations for where to go around town. We would stay here again and hope to do so soon when the amazing looking pool opens in spring. Thank you King and Grove!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear jhsphilly,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay as well as appreciating our central location in the heart of Williamsburg.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon and in the meantime please feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for upcoming special offers.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Very impressed with this hotel. Very clean, conveniently located and incredibly friendly and accommodating. The room was large for a NYC hotel; bed was incredibly comfortable and quiet part of the city overlooking a park.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear B E,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay as well as appreciating out central location itn the heart of Williamsburg.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon and in the meantime please feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for upcoming special offers.

Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Came to NY for a weekend break, a friend suggested this hotel. I have to say I am extremely pleased with the whole experience. As a hotelier for a 5 star property, this place met every single expectation. Alberto is a superstar all the staff is extremely help full. The room was great very comfortable bed nice size. The hotel is in a very nice area. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear Jc M,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay as well as our award winning service. I have passed along your kind words to Alberto who is key part of our team in the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you in the near future and in the meantime please feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for upcoming special offers.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I spent one night there last May, this time I stayed there for all three days of my quick vacation.
I love this hotel and its quickly becoming my favorite.
Its in a very vibrant neighborhood, with all the good things a big city has to do while maintaining nice neighborhood vibe.Great places to eat, lots of neat small stores, easy subway access.
The staff is friendly and accommodating and made my son and I feel welcome whenever we returned to the hotel. I have to say that Teddy felt like an old friend, because it seems like he was there every time we came or went.
The room was clean, quiet and comfortable.
We didnt eat at the Elm, but we had cocktails there and the bartender was outstanding...he clearly takes pride in his work.
The only negative was that the room wasnt cleaned when we got back one pm, but housekeeping brought us towels, they offered to clean then, but I was too lazy to move from the room.
Thanks for a great stay

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear SRthebrave,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a reivew from your recent stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the neat future and in the meantime please feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for upcoming special offers.

Alistair