McCarren Hotel & Pool
US$320
  • Fitness centre
Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$171
NU Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$257
  • Breakfast included
Aloft New York Brooklyn(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$165
US$168
US$164
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Le Jolie(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$324
US$292
Travelocity
Wythe Hotel(Brooklyn)
US$534
1,181 results
All reviewsrooftop barbedford avel trainnew yorkthe entire staffrestaurants and barsspecial thanksmanhattan skylineboutique hotelrooms are smallfew blocksmartinwilliamsburgdayanaoleanderhipneighborhood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Very stylish rooms. Not too big but all you need is there including a great bathroom. Pool area is very cool and the restaurant/bar on the top has the best view. On the other side of the street is a park.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Alistair M, Regional General Manager at McCarren Hotel & Pool, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Fabio_Negro,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review from your recent stay with us.

I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Please feel free to follow us on Twitter or Facebook for upcoming special offers.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

This is the epitome of the pretentious hotel and the architects who designed it should be ashamed of themselves. Invariable it is the small things that make a difference. For example there is only one tiny hook to hang your towel in the bathroom. Where would two people hang two towels in the bathroom is something that did not bother the designers in the least. Of course the water in the designer shower does not all go into the drain and ends up outside, some of it in the bedroom itself. There is no place in the room to set your suitcase, which you have to leave on the floor, right in the middle taking up space. The (design) light switches are infuriatingly bad and do not work properly… All in all a rather disappointing experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank GRAPESTRAVELLER

Dear GRAPESTRAVELLER,

I was disappointed to read about your comments regarding the design of the room and I appreciate you giving us honest feedback.

Please feel free to contact me directly for all future reservation requests so that I can ensure you have the right accommodations to suit your needs.

I do hope to have the chance to have you back at the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

I recently stayed two nights at King and Grove Williamsburg. From the moment I walked in the staff was friendly, courteous and very helpful as it was my first time staying in Williamsburg. The room was very clean and modern. It was the most comfortable bed I've had at a hotel and I travel a lot. The second night I sat at the bar and had drinks at the Elm. The bartenders were making fantastic drinks and both were very personable. Also, the open kitchen is a great touch! It's also only 3 blocks from the subway and the immediate area is filled with great restaurants. Anytime I come to New York in the future I will be staying here.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Moreese33,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay as well as appreciating our comfortable beds and award winning service.

I look forward to hearing welcoming you back in the near future and in the meantime please feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for upcoming special offers.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Beautiful Contemporary design with a very comfortable room. Cozy, functional and best mattress ever. Best sleep I have ever had in a hotel. Staff friendly and accommodating. Weather was cold and rainy, but staff provided us with umbrellas to make our outdoor ventures bearable. Location great for walking to restaurants and rooftop bars. Unfortunately the hotel rooftop was not open. Opens in May. The elm restaurant and bar superior, would like to see a casual menu offered in addition to the current dinner menu. Will definitely go back!

Stayed: March 2014

Dear Gina B,

I was delighted to read your comments regarding our beds which are in a league of their own when it comes to being comfortable.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and in the meantime please feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for upcoming special offers.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

The King and Grove Williamsburg was perfect. The location is perfect for exploring Williamsburg and neighboring areas on foot. The room was really nice-modern, stylish and comfortable too and spacious for NY! The staff was exceptionally friendly and had great recommendations for where to go around town. We would stay here again and hope to do so soon when the amazing looking pool opens in spring. Thank you King and Grove!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear jhsphilly,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay as well as appreciating our central location in the heart of Williamsburg.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon and in the meantime please feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for upcoming special offers.