“Whoa, a great performance space....” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Goodby Blue Monday - CLOSED

Goodby Blue Monday
Cuisines: American
Brooklyn, New York
“Whoa, a great performance space....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2011

This is a Performance Space/Thrift Shop/Bar. I do not know its history but it is a unique and hip place.
I visited 3 times in the past 2 years, always attending my various friend's performances. There is the storefront decorated - or it was, is - a thrift shop, with a bandstand and a bar and through the back there is a large blacksmith's or mechanics tool shed with another band stand. Enough seating both, inside and outside. There is an amazing variety of performances, My own three friends alone ranged from obscure electronic to fusion Latino Rock.
They have a web cam. Because gigs are notoriously off schedule I usually wait for the prior band to be midway through their act - observing it on the webcam - before I make my appearance.

There is beer, some simple food, and refreshments at the bar, very inexpensive.
Great vibes, always.