“Forget the chain yogurts, this is GREAT” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Culture

Culture
Ranked #43 of 121 Dessert in Brooklyn
Boston, MA
“Forget the chain yogurts, this is GREAT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

In-house made frozen yogurt, usually original flavor and a few other choices which vary by day. Love the way they add some fruit on the bottom so you don't run out. High-quality fruit, too. My favorite is original with raspberries and kiwi. We live in Boston but are fortunate to have a son in Park Slope. This is our favorite yogurt in both cities.

Visited July 2013

Brooklyn, New York
“Nice little Neighborhood Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2012

Much better than the chain places. Great homemade frozen yogurt with a nice assortment of toppings. A fun place for a little break. Come early if you want to avoid the families with kids. A sunny cheerful place.

Visited April 2012
New York City, New York
“Truly Addictive - do not miss!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2011

I have never had frozen yogurt as amazing as Culture. I am not even a big frozen yogurt fan but once I had come to Culture once, I found myself rerouting all of my trips in Park Slope past the shop. I literally had it for both lunch and dessert once in the same day. I cannot say enough good things about this place - you must try the key lime pie toppings on the original yogurt - I have never met anyone that didn't like it. I don't even like key lime pie and I liked it!
The secret to their success seems to lie in a changing array of yogurt everyday as well as a pastry chef who designs the toppings menu.

• Visited August 2011