“The most amazing customer service I have ever experienced!”
Review of Hotel BPM Brooklyn

Hotel BPM Brooklyn
Ranked #44 of 74 Hotels in Brooklyn
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 25 October 2012

In my 20 years of extensive traveling, this is, hands down, the most amazing staff I have ever seen. Each and every person that I encountered during my stay was friendly, helpful and even funny! From the moment we checked it, to the day we left, everyone at BPM impressed me. The rooms are clean, modern and the beds are comfy. The hotel is just 5 blocks from the Subway. The breakfast is much better that the standard hotel breakfast and the free DJ on the weekends is an added bonus. If you are thinking of staying in Brooklyn, this is an amazing place. Thank you BPM for such an amazing experience!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Christy K
Paul R, General Manager at Hotel BPM Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2012

Dear Kristy K,

We are really thrilled that you loved the Hotel. Our founder and all round hospitality guru…DJ Bijal…made a sincere effort to design a Hotel that would be warm and inviting and at the same time give you all the comforts you would come to expect this modern world.

His credo of having a Hotel that would mimic the experience of a guest staying with their cool friend is something we take serious.

Thanks for the review and don’t wait so long before your next visit 
Cheers,
Paul

Reviewed 25 October 2012

Reminded me of good, clean, simply styled, affordable hotels we have found in Europe. Room had all we needed, with no space wasted. Staff most friendly and helpful. Drinks in the evenings and good breakfast included. While the neighborhood is a bit industrial, surprised by the ease with which we could drive to different locations in NYC on a Saturday - Monday. Easy trip to & through the tunnel into Manhattan; easy to other parts of Brooklyn to visit family and friends. Easy trips to Green Wood Cemetary, Park Slope, Botanical Garden, Brooklyn Museum. Convenient parking right behind the hotel, if not on the street in front. Very reasonable rate for all we got, but it depends on where you need to go in New York. Definitely is on our list for next trip to see family in Brooklyn.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank JRBII

Dear JR BLL

Thanks for the review...and finding out about us they are. We recently have been ranked the third most popular hotel in Brooklyn out of 49 hotels...a pretty great accomplishment for being brand new.

It's guest like you that have helped catapult us to that success and we are thankful.

Look forward to your next visit,

Cheers, Paul

Reviewed 25 October 2012

I got a voucher from Groupon and tried it over the weekend. It was the best impulsive decision I've ever made.
The service is excellent, from the concierge to the bartenders at the hotel lounge( free drinks) seriously, free alcohol!!!! all night!!!!
Room service is to die for and very neat in terms of housekeeping. It's nice and quiet, you barely hear any noise...well the woman next door to me made it clear she was having the time of her life. But what are Hotels for...if you get what I'm saying.
The room was cozy enough, from iPod docks ( i forgot my charger for my iPhone, i didn't even need it anyways) to music coming from the ceiling. 24 hrs DJ in the lobby, you can request any song you desire and the DJ will play all over the hotel, even in the lounge. Smart TV on the wall, Netflix compatible. The bathroom made it hard to get away from, from vanity mirrors to stand in showers. Even the shampoo and soaps were out of this world.
Unlimited towels and complimentary drinks in the minibar!!! yes, COMPLIMENTARY.
The king size bed made it difficult to leave when it was time to part ways with BPM. I'll be back for sure, plus the subway station is just two blocks from the hotel. You get everything at your disposal.
All in all, this is one of the best up and coming hotel Brooklyn has to offer, and it's worth every penny!!!!!

Room Tip: Call ahead! it will be best to speak with the crew before booking
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Sienna8304
HotelBPM, General Manager at Hotel BPM Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Hey Sienna8304,
I see you took advantage of our Groupon sale we had running. Keep in mind we are always match any rate you find anywhere. Lucky you I see you were even able to land a stay on one of our random open bar nights we do here at the hotel. We look forward to having you again with us as a BPM guest.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

My sister and I spent my birthday in NYC this past September. We had planned on staying at the usual hotel, however, I spotted a Groupon for Hotel BPM. It was so much more exciting than the usual hotel. The staff called us by name, asked us about our home and families, they really went over the top with friendliness. The breakfasts were healthy for my tastes and my sister got her bacon and sausage. I am a grad student, and needed study time. The staff allowed me to spread out in the dining area downstairs so my sister could watch tv in the room. They even made me a pot of coffee. What a wonderful staff. The owner walked my sister and I out of the hotel upon departure and spoke with us about the hotel, the city, and many other topics. He was really a sweetie.

We enjoyed the contemporary decor and room layout. We enjoyed the shampoos and soaps. My sister ordered take out every night and was thrilled with the food from the 24 hour deli. I cannot convey how much we enjoyed the hotel and staff.

We had a short walk to the subway and felt very safe in the neighborhood. We recommend this hotel over Best Western Gregory Hotel, for its style, personality, staff, and can't wait to return.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Mindy H
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Stayed here Oct 2012 based on the positive reviews, and it was a great stay.

Pros:
- 3 blocks from the 36th st. station
- standard room's bed very comfortable
- friendly staff members
- nice touch on the speakers in the bathroom
- fast wifi
- polite cleaning staff

Cons:
- Woke up twice at 2am and 3:30 am because of people partying in the hallways
- Surrounding areas unlit during night time
- small space to open up more than 1 luggage at a time

Sub-$200 a night is a good deal compare to other hotels in Brooklyn, but not over $300.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2012

Saw Hotel BPM intially on Groupon and missed the sale. Did not have a hotel for a semi-planned trip,and Hotel BPM came up on my Hotel Tonight app for an exceptional price. So glad I stayed here,clean,nice,and accommodating. The staff is AWESOME and friendly. Rebecca was super sweet and very professional. Johnaton was great as well!!
Good price with deal especially,good location!
My only complaint is the noise (which wasnt bad) because of my room on the 1st floor.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 18 October 2012

We had a terrific weekend at Hotel BPM. Johnathon and his staff provide service with a smile. The relaxed yet professional atmosphere put us at ease. Our rooms were extremely comfortable and very modern. Employees were always so friendly. We look forward to returning there again and again. Thanks for everything Hotel BPM staff!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family