“Very good hotel in Brooklyn”
Review of Hotel BPM Brooklyn

Hotel BPM Brooklyn
Ranked #40 of 72 Hotels in Brooklyn
GreenLeadersSilver level
Ingolstadt
“Very good hotel in Brooklyn”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The BPM is a great hotel in Brooklyn. There is a subway station about 5 minutes away. The whole hotel is pretty modern and very clean. The room was quite big by NYC measures. There was free coffee, tea and WLAN in the room. Plan about 20 minutes to get to Manhattan. The staff is absolutely friendly and helped out with handy tips. They basically saved the day when they were able to lent us an umbrella on a super rainy day. We absolutely liked staying at BPM and would book it again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Rebecca R, Manager at Hotel BPM Brooklyn, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Thank you for the fantastic review Denny. We love to see great reviews like yours and we will continue to work hard to keep our guests happy. We look forward to your next visit with us.

718-305-4182

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
New York City, New York
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We stayed for one night in a standard room. The basics were fine; bed was comfortable, it was relatively clean (some dust in the corners), everything worked fine and requests were handled promptly. The room had a king bed but not much room for anything else (what you would expect in NYC). The desk chair was in the way of seeing the TV when lying in bed. The rain shower is marketed as a luxury but the water pressure was very low and the shower head not adjustable so I did not enjoy it. Also no shelf in the bathroom for toiletries and no hook to hang a towel. It is convenient to the subway station and highway so I would recommend it for visitors who don't mind being away from restaurants and attractions. I stayed on a weeknight and it was very quiet.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for the review BkMary. I am sorry your stay left something to be desired. Although you may not have noticed there are many restaurants by the hotel. Authentic Latin Caribbean, South and Central American and Mediterranean restaurants are all within walking distance. Restaurants like La Parada, Taksim & La Familia to name a few. I encourage you to give them on your next visit with us. I will work closer with housekeeping to ensure that each room is spotless. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know how I can be of assistance.
PA, USA
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

A nicely located clean modern hotel. The staff was pleasant and quite helpful. I wish the parking wasn't so expensive on-site and difficult at best on the street. I also wish they still offered breakfast!!

• Stayed June 2014
Rebecca R, Manager at Hotel BPM Brooklyn, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Thank you for the sweet and succinct review Dadsduchess. We will continue to work hard and strive to deliver fantastic customer experiences. I am sorry about of the breakfast we are now able to serve it since our renovations are finished. Please come see us again

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My husband and I live in East London and recently stayed in this hotel on a trip to New York. If you don't mind getting the subway into Manhattan (which we didn't as we are used to the tube) then this is a great choice. Staff are really friendly and helpful and we didn't hear any noise from the club. The hipster-y vibe is fun but not over the top. Nice complimentary breakfast too. And free wifi.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank MsLennyNeil
Sweet and to the point! Your review was insightful and we are so grateful that you chose to stay with us during your visit to New York. Uniquely designed by a DJ Hotel BPM’s design corresponds to a fun relaxing feel while also maintaining the professionalism of any standard hotel. Great customer service and attention to detail is surely an accomplishment that we have achieved and continue to strengthen. We place a significant amount of work into making sure that we provide guests with an experience unlike any other and I am glad that you were able to capture that. Thank you for writing a review, please come back to visit anytime.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This was my first time in NY and I brought my 9 yr old daughter along to surprise her going to the big city. Our first night was horrible "Not with Hotel BPM" until I found this hotel on hotels tonight. Did not have any plans on staying in Brooklyn but I'm so glad that this hotel was available. Besides the room being very small, The staff were exceptionally friendly, they were accommodating to our needs and I want to give a special recognition to Ty from the front desk and Angel (breakfast attendant). My daughter loves the property as well as the staff. Conveniently located near the subway walking distance. This will be our hotel when we return.. Mia and Mone't from DC!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank mcdaniel_mia
We are so grateful for the recognition and we thank you for taking the time to write your amazing review. I am more than proud of my staff and encourage them to always take the extra step when showcasing the best customer service. The satisfaction is important to us and leaving long lasting impressions that continue to bring you back. Whether just for us or to visit this wonderful borough is what BPM is all about. Thank you for taking a chance with us we hope to see you again.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Decent room. Location isn't that great. Parking is expensive and first come first serve so if you pay for parking and your spot is gone... It's gone. Mini fridge in room was locked which we thought was odd. Wouldn't consider the hotel upscale. A step up from a motel. Slight smell coming from the bathroom as well which was a bit bothersome to wake up to in the A.M.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Cyn J
Rebecca R, Manager at Hotel BPM Brooklyn, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Thank you for leaving a review Cyn J. We are located in a working class neighborhood it definitely isn't a tourist area but I can assure you the neighborhood is rich in history and authentic Latin, Italian and Mediterranean cuisines. Our close vicinity to the subway station allows guests to sleep in a quiet neighborhood and reach popular areas of NYC quickly.Our limited space forces us to keep our parking lot on first come first serve basis, this causes less confusion and issues with guests. Most of our guests are international, so the parking lot is rarely at capacity. We are more than happy to refund parking if a guest is unable to park for the night because the lot got full while they were gone. Our mini fridges are locked because they contain alcohol but we are more than happy to open it upon request. I sincerely apologize about the smell from the restroom I have the Engineering team looking into it now. If you have any questions or concerns please let me now how I can be of assistance.

78-305-4182
Maastricht, The Netherlands
Reviewed 27 May 2014

we really liked our stay at BPM
close to the metro
clean hotel room
every day fresh towels
friendly staff
breakfast was not was we expected but still good enough.
the reviews said the breakfast was a la carte but this was not the case the alternative was bagels muffins orange juice. fine to start the day.

i will recommend this hotel to other people

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Rebecca R, Manager at Hotel BPM Brooklyn, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Quick and to the point, I like your style Jenny L. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We have definitely been paying attention to guest reviews and have been improving. I apologize about breakfast we are going through renovations and have limited the menu. However, renovations are almost complete and we will soon be serving a larger breakfast. Please come visit us again I know we can turn the 4 into a 5.