Hotel BPM Brooklyn
US$186
US$382
US$350
  • Restaurant
Pointe Plaza Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$203
US$289
US$225
US$182
  • Pool
All reviewsnew yorksubway stationfree breakfastfew blocksnetflixneighborhoodnyc
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Felt safe, just not very comfortable. There was a broken power outlet with exposed metal protruding next to the beds, but I reported it to the front desk and the maintenance guy swooped in in less than 60 seconds and solved the issue.

Biggest gripe about the place is that for a hotel that claimed to be a music inspired hotel, the "sound system" in the room was a single low quality speaker in the bathroom hooked up through the even lower quality speakers in the TV. Without any HDMI cables (I asked the desk, and they didn't have any), the best I could do was tune to a music channel on the TV and let the little speakers try there best to drown out the bass notes from the bar downstairs.

Not really somewhere I'd stay at as a luxury place, but if you need to be in this neighborhood, its a decent price.

Room Tip: Don't get the room I had (103) as it is RIGHT above the bar and you'll hear the boom, boom, boom coming through the walls till 3am.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 July 2014

For 255 I expected a nice hotel. This was in a horrible location and they put me and my children in the first room while the guys working in the lobby yelled and partied all night. There was slamming doors, NO HOT WATER FOR SHOWERING, and charges I'm still not sure they are billing me for. The hotel looks nice and that is IT. Horrible experience.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Mygreentshirt
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Checked in and our room was available early. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Was worried about the room directly next to the elevator but it was never a problem. Couldn't hear a thing. Staff was always pleasant and helpful in directing us to what we were looking for. Breakfast was always there and replenished quickly, although, my kids would have liked cereal, and I would have like some protein, not just carbs. We had to walk a couple of blocks to the subway system, which was our transportation the entire trip, it wasn't a big deal. Rates are a lot cheaper than anywhere else in New York and the rooms were a lot bigger than anywhere else in New York. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Kelly L
Rebecca R, Manager at Hotel BPM Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Thank you for the positive review Kelly! I am happy to know your stay was an enjoyable one. We are working on developing a fuller breakfast menu and I assure you we will have a lot more to offer very soon. Thank you again for your review and I hope we see you again.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

My family visited from Pittsburgh over the 2014 4th of July weekend.
Broken elevator for two of the three days. My elderly Mom had to walk up and down a dark, narrow staircase to her room.

Breakfast buffet was sparce on the one of the three days it actually appeared. The hotel is located in a off the beaten path area of Pittsburgh near a bypass. I have lived in Brooklyn for 5 years and had to use my GPS to find it.

I signed up and paid in advance for a poor quality experience. The staff was nice but the service a 2 star at best.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cathy W
Rebecca R, Manager at Hotel BPM Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

I am sorry to hear that you had such a difficult time during your stay, I want to first apologize for the inconvenience that the elevator caused you. We are doing all we can to take care of this extremely strenuous situation. Although we are located in a somewhat discreet location in Brooklyn, Sunset Park is a cozy area surrounded by a large family orientated and business community. This neighborhood has so much to offer it is very unfortunate that you were unable to experience it during your visit. We want to thank you for your review.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

This was one of the best hotels I've ever stayed! Very helpful! The staff was more then pleasent. They all went above and beyond! Thank you BPM Hotel you guys were fabulous!!! Everything was clean, beautiful and the stores, restaurants and gas stations all near by.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Mecaroman

Out of this world! Such positive feedback and great enthusiasm, thank you for taking the time to mention how great your stay was. It is because of our amazing guests such as yourself that my staff continues to work so hard to ensure that your stay is everything you hope for. Our core values are at the center of what BPM standards for and customer service is absolutely number one. We hope to see you again in the near future.