Hotel BPM Brooklyn
US$278
US$217
Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$347
US$313
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Aloft New York Brooklyn(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$171
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Brooklyn/Downtown(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$160
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Arena Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$230
Hotel Indigo(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$141
  • Restaurant
Hotel Le Jolie(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$172
All reviewsnew yorksubway stationfree breakfastfew blocksnetflixneighborhoodnyc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2014

This place was just about what the doctor ordered, being right next to Park Slope for a 'celebrate Brooklyn' concert. The lobby is a bit crowded trying to squeeze into the elevator, and the corner room was a decent size. Bed was comfy, although the fridge was tiny and if you want ice you have to call the front desk so someone can bring it to you. I'm not above going to get my own ice, y'all, so maybe an ice machine on one floor wouldn't hurt. The bathroom/shower was nice, and the bathrobe was insanely comfy in case you want to take it home with you (which will cost you $250, so maybe you shouldn't). The continental breakfast was pretty lame, and overall I thought it was a bit expensive for not being right in the middle of everything - it's quite a ways from Manhattan.

Room Tip: The higher the better and facing 33rd street
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AllroyForPrez
HotelBPM, Manager at Hotel BPM Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Hello AllroyForPrez,
Thank you for staying on beat with you on your recent trip to Brooklyn. It's hurts me to see that your stay was not just perfect. I am glad to see that you have taken advantage of our location which is ideally located to be very easy to access many hot spots in Manhattan and Brooklyn. Our lobby does tend to get crowded when we have groups and guest hanging out. We like to offer ice delivery a an upgraded amenity. Why get out of bed or search for your other shoe when we can bring the ice right to you we say. Our breakfast is going thru a bit of a change as we complete some renovations in our kitchen. We plan to rolling out new hotel breakfast by this October. Once again thank you for choosing BPM Bklyn and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Loved the look of this boutique hotel from the outside and inside. But I think they need to work harder and the smaller details when it comes to cleaning the rooms. I was disgusted by someone elses long curly hair all over our bathroom and bedroom floors, including the Shower. Also I went to use a glass within the room and it was still dirty with juice or something stuck to the inside. If they can do a better job and cleaning the rooms this would be a perfect little boutique hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Dre G
Rebecca R, Manager at Hotel BPM Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you for the honest review Dre G. Detailed reviews like yours really help us see our opportunities. The Housekeeping Director and I will be working closely with Housekeeping to ensure that the rooms are cleaned more thoroughly. I apologize for the way your room was left and I know we can do better next time.

Rebecca Roldan
Assistant General Manager
RRoldan@hotelbpmbrooklyn.com
718-305-4182

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I liked the hotel and the price but it was very far out in Brooklyn- I was disappointed to find out the bar and lounge was only open on Friday and Saturday as one reason I chose hotel was to experience the djs.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Felt safe, just not very comfortable. There was a broken power outlet with exposed metal protruding next to the beds, but I reported it to the front desk and the maintenance guy swooped in in less than 60 seconds and solved the issue.

Biggest gripe about the place is that for a hotel that claimed to be a music inspired hotel, the "sound system" in the room was a single low quality speaker in the bathroom hooked up through the even lower quality speakers in the TV. Without any HDMI cables (I asked the desk, and they didn't have any), the best I could do was tune to a music channel on the TV and let the little speakers try there best to drown out the bass notes from the bar downstairs.

Not really somewhere I'd stay at as a luxury place, but if you need to be in this neighborhood, its a decent price.

Room Tip: Don't get the room I had (103) as it is RIGHT above the bar and you'll hear the boom, boom, boom coming through the walls till 3am.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 July 2014

For 255 I expected a nice hotel. This was in a horrible location and they put me and my children in the first room while the guys working in the lobby yelled and partied all night. There was slamming doors, NO HOT WATER FOR SHOWERING, and charges I'm still not sure they are billing me for. The hotel looks nice and that is IT. Horrible experience.

• Stayed: July 2014