Hotel Indigo
US$194
US$434
US$402
  • Restaurant
Pointe Plaza Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$246
  • Restaurant
US$185
US$165
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbrewhouse restaurantdowntown brooklynnew yorkrooms are smallfront desk staffhotel roomdouble roomhigh floorstreet noisebarclays centersubway stopcar servicebagelslamarnycblocktrain
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Hotel Indigo is lovely! My boyfriend and I only stayed there for a night, so even though our particular room was rather small and had no closet space for clothes and other luggage, we didn't mind (I'm sure they offer other, larger rooms, as well). The hotel is also very close to two parking garages that are reasonably priced (for New York, anyways). Lastly, I can't forget to mention that this place was SO clean and very stylish. The front desk was friendly and courteous, as well! I would definitely recommend Hotel Indigo to anyone staying in Brooklyn.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Megan B, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Nicole K,

Thank you for visiting all the way from Virginia Beach! You are absolutely correct- we do have many other room types available that can accommodate any room size preference,just ask the Front Desk team about guest favorites.

Customer Service is our number one priority here at Hotel Indigo Brooklyn and we are oh-so happy to know you were pleased with our team and services. Come visit again soon. It has been a pleasure to serve you.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Stayed there for one night for business in Brooklyn. But, would consider it a prefered alternative to Manhattan hotels in the future. A block from the metro with a 15 minute ride to Penn Station (great for access from Amtrak into the city). Hotel was clean, had character, staff was very pleasant. Free wifi in the rooms with very good signal strength.

Attached brewpub had a bit of NYC grit (but not too much), with friendly and attentive staff and good craft brew selection. Bar food menu, but was good quality.

Also, that they are associated with the IGH group means you can collect points for the business travelor at a hotel with much more character then the typical holiday inn type property.

Will consider this my new place to stay when visiting NYC!

Room Tip: On the top floor is a terrace with nice view of city, brooklyn bridge, etc. some floors also have room balconies.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Megan B, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Patmac2014,

Thank you for the positive review. "Calling all IHG Reward club members, calling all IHG Reward Club Members".....Hotel Indigo Brooklyn is the place to be! Our team is committed to providing stellar customer service and they are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to your return- the best has yet to come!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Wow what a suprise this hotle was. I had business in Manhattan and could not locate a hotel there. So I started to look across the bridge and found this hotel at a great price. Was I suprised by the quailty of the room, linens and bathroom. It looked all brand new. The single queen room was on the small size but the other features made up for it. I did have a corner room with ajacent floor to ceiling windows! They do have a town car that can take you into Manhattan for a fee, you just need to ask at the front desk. The hotel is located just a short walk to a shopping area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kathy987
Megan B, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear Kathy987,

Thank you for the positive review! It was a pleasure to be your host during your business trip. Come visit again soon.

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

I loved my weekend getaway to Brooklyn in this cute hotel. Bathroom was nice. Room was cozy and warm. I love how they made used of the small space in the room. I had the queen leisure room. For the price of an NYC hotel this is a steal! The only con is that I wish there was more closet space to place my luggage. Other than that, I'm glad I chose this hotel. The hotel front desk clerks were absolutely super nice and helpful. I would definitely come back here in the future.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Ashley B
Megan B, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear Ashley B,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your recent stay with us. Our fresh design enables us to use space in an efficient way so that our guests are equipped with the things they need at the touch of their fingertips.

Keep in mind for your future luggage storage needs that we have many room types that would be suitable for you. If you prefer something a bit larger- just ask us about our guest favorites we would be more than happy to advise! It has been a pleasure to serve you. Come again soon!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Stayed here for a night for a small weekend get away. Staff was friendly and check in went smoothly. Room was on 11th floor. very tiny but very clean and updated. Went to bar/ restaurant next door for drinks. Drinks were pricey but i guess that's expected in NYC i'm from upstate NY so i wouldn't know. The bar environment was a little dead. The area surrounding the hotel is decent. i felt safe and the parking lot behind the hotel was helpful and hotel is close to manhattan and lots of stores and resturants. about 10 min drive from Dallas BBQ (my fav!). all in all they stay at the hotel was very comfortable. Would def stay again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nsbrown91
Megan B, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear Nsbrown91,

It was truly a pleasure to be your host for your weekend getaway! We are happy to know you had the opportunity to explore and enjoy our neighborhood- Dallas BBQ is one of my favorites as well! Keep in mind for your next stay that we have a variety of room types for every preference. Next time your in town ask us about some local bars around the neighborhood- we will make sure you have a great time!

Keep in touch and visit again soon.

Warmest Regards,