“Brooklyn came Up with this Winner!”
Review of SOCO

SOCO
Reserve with OpenTable
SOCO is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #239 of 5,552 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ryerson & Grand
Description: Southern Fused Cuisine
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Went here for Father's Day yesterday, was skeptical because of the bar and I was with my kids. The hostess was beautiful and pleasurable, loved her!! The wait time was on point and our seats were great. I had the French Toast(strawberry). It was plated nice and taste was excellent. Nice job, Bk rep!!

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

This has become one of my favorite spots. I live in Queens but make it my business to troop out to Brooklyn to get some of this amazing grub. Everything is good but save yourself the time and energy of browsing the menu and just get the red velvet chix and waffles with a side of Mac and cheese. You will thank me 1000 times in your head. The pleasure is all mine. The Mac here will leave you disappointed whenever you order it elsewhere. It's a great spot for special occasions like bday dinner and girls night out but also a great spot just to go chill and enjoy some southern comfort with a Brooklyn twist. And it's a super trendy spot so get a lil cute before you go so you can compliment the swanky appeal. Enjoy!

1  Thank melucky385
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Went here for brunch. Upon entry was I treated by the most friendliest staff. Lots of menu options but I had to see what the hype was about with the red velvet waffles & chicken. That whole meal was delicious I also tried the mac n' cheese which was very good too. This place is very loud, so be prepared to rise your voice so your company can hear you speak.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Always heard great things about SOCO, had to go see what the talk was about. Defiantly worth the visit the staff was great the food is amazing, the mac n cheese is the best mac n cheese I ever had at a restaurant. This also was my first time trying fried chicken and waffles I LOVED it the fried chicken is amazing(((must order a madi gras great drink)))

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Good quality food, great atmosphere, excellent customer service, ohh and last but not least cocktail heaven! I can definitely recommend this restaurant. Great job to Malissa and the team.

Been to SOCO? Share your experiences!