“Best facial of my life!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 29 Spas & Wellness in Brooklyn
Brooklyn, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best facial of my life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I have had two facials at Tres Belle Spa, both with the dermapen service. I loved the experience and I love the results even more! The care you get at TBS is unlike any other spa I've ever been to.

Visited May 2014
5 Thank Rima C

Brooklyn, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Just the best!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

Tres belle review My friend gave me a gift certificate for my birthday & from the moment I walked in I knew it'd be great. The tiny waiting area was filled with clients all smiling and hugging staff members as they came out of treatment rooms. I saw Paula for a facial and was blown away. She was so warm and her skin was glowing. It was an hour of bliss with painless extractions. Yes, painless. The facial massage was unreal and she did some aromatherapy at the end. I'd never seen my face look so fresh. This will be my go-to for my NYC visits. Ps- I got a compliment about my glowing skin at a nearby shop later that day!!!!!!!!

Visited December 2013
5 Thank MARIA B
NY/Westport/Provence
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 426 helpful votes
“Amazing results I mean...Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

I have been going to 'Tres Belle Spa' for close to four years. I started as a guy heading towards middle-aged who was very fit physically but had mild rosacea that was getting worse and my face had started to look...older. It is now four years later and I can honestly say that this decision made four years ago has made a dramatic change in my life. I am in the 'tune up' period where I only go in 4 /5 times a year to keep the Rosacea, that Tres-Belle eradicated, at bay. What I didn't realize was that while being treated for Rosacea, the photo-facial laser was also promoting my skin to rejuvenate its production of collagen and reduce signs of aging that were just barely started to appear. The benefit? My face looks almost 10 years younger than my actual age and of course, it is rosacea free. Hair-removal for my back was done by the exemplary Oksana over a period of time and she was just amazing. Again, at this point I get a tune up ..maybe twice a year.
Allison is the most unique, quirky and empathetic person I've ever met who owns a small business. She has worked with me over the past four years in making all things that I needed, happen. You couldn't have a finer experience at any 'Madison Avenue' chic spa. Go !

Visited August 2013
4 Thank LeTerrible
Virginia
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2012

I'll be back when visiting Brooklyn! The service I had and the staff member were professional in every way and I was most pleased with the results of eyebrow tinting.

Visited March 2012