“Love my Trader Joe's”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Love my Trader Joe's”
Reviewed 2 November 2012

One of my favorite places to be. I spent waaaayy too much time here in the past several years. No one has better nectarines, Corn and Tomato-Less Salsa, or almond and blueberry nut blends.

My boyfriend made sure I moved to Miami before telling me that South Beach is too corny and superficial to support a TJ's. Sneaky move. I thought it was a joke.
There is none. So I pretend the Whole Foods there is Trader Joes. I get little support around that from Whole Foods staff.
So when I'm home, I stock up on my favorites and stuff my suitcase.
And my boyfriend's.

Visited September 2012

Wilmington, North Carolina
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great Brooklyn Neighborhood”
Reviewed 14 December 2011

Cobble Hill, as with many Brooklyn neighborhoods, has changed completely over the last 20 years or so. Some of the old Italian and Middle Eastern establishments and residents remain, but added to the mix are young families, a new Trader Joe's, and a big French influx. Patisseries and bistros share the streets with Thai restaurants and fancy chocolate shops. Tree lined residential streets intersect with two main shopping/dining avenues, Smith and Court Streets, making this area very desirable in which to live. Unfortunately, with all the perks come high housing and rentals as well as expensive up-scale retail shops.

Visited November 2011