Wythe Hotel
Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$171
NU Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$257
  • Breakfast included
Hampton Inn Brooklyn/Downtown(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$182
  • Breakfast included
Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Brooklyn(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$174
  • Breakfast included
Aloft New York Brooklyn(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$227
  • Restaurant
US$515
US$412
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Arena Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$218
US$283
US$227
Travelocity
  • Pool
Hotel Le Jolie(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$166
All reviewsrooftop barbrooklyn bowlfloor to ceiling windowsbrooklyn brewerymanhattan skylinepolished concrete floorscorner kingmini barexposed brickking roomrestaurant downstairshigh ceilingsnew yorkgreat designeast riverbeautiful hotell train
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This hotel has a very attentive front door staff. They need it because on a summer night the bar on the roof is very busy. There was a line about 30 people long when we arrived on a Thursday night. Guests don't have to wait in the line, but they do have to maneuver around it to be let in. It would be a good idea if the hotel would consider using another door as a guest entrance.

The noise from the hotel upstairs bar isn't disruptive, it's the dance club next door - Output. Output is the home of electronic dance music (or “EDM”) renaissance in Williamsburg. At night we were lulled to sleep by the constant beat of the EDM next door. Ear plugs helped. We stayed here five nights and heard this each night. It's not real loud, but it is there.

The restaurant on property (Reynard) is very good, has a decent wine list with interesting wines and a friendly, knowledgeable staff. We had a delicious late night dinner here and breakfast one morning. Both experiences were good.

In spite of the EDM beat into the late hours and the crowd out front at night, we didn't have a bad time here, but it certainly could have been better. Especially for the price.

1  Thank villachar
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We arrived here and I thought, oh no another cool hotel all flash and no substance, at this stage I should share that I am over 60 and managed luxury hotels as my career. So the good, the rooms are minimalist but good high quality linens, guest supplies, mini bar ( which wasn't outrageously priced) and the staff were without exception well trained and courteous and good at what they do.
The restauranr, Renard is also competent with cleverly crafted plates and great wine selection. There is what is apparently one of the coolest roof bars in town, we were there, I felt old. So to the point if your over 50 you may well be more comfortable elsewhere, but this is a well managed, extremely competent COOL hotel, if your under 40 this is the place to be, great bars, cafés ,nightlife, if your over 40 you won't be sorry you stayed here

Room Tip: Upgrade to a king with manhattan views, higher floors are quieter, my kids rooms on 3and4were A lot smaller and noisy. ( my kids are grown and married)
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank OGO3782
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Wythe to celebrate his birthday weekend. Prior to our trip, I coordinated our stay with Mary and Erin, who were both phenomenal. Upon our arrival, Mario was pleasantly surprised to find a birthday card on the nightstand which was such a nice touch. Though the nightly rate was slightly pricey, interior design of the building was beautiful, and the in- room surround sound speakers were great so we could listen to music while getting ready. We couldn’t say more about the location; the hotel is right across from the Brooklyn Brewery, within walking distance to top- notch restaurants and shops, and taxi cabs were readily available for trips into the city.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Loved this hotel! I had a manhattan view and it was probably one of the sexiest rooms I have ever stayed in. The views of NY are spectacular. The staff were helpful, the front desk staff really are excellent and went above and beyond. It's well located, only a few blocks from the subway. The bar is fun, great views of NY. I can't fault this hotel, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay

Reviewed 13 June 2014

The hotel is hip and spacious, the rooms and mini bar are thoughtfully appointed. Although my "view" was the wall of the next building it was decorated with vintage signs painted on which is fine for me. It's in a great location for walking to the park as well as a myriad of restaurants and bars. The staff are straight Williamsburg/Brooklyn hip - I feel like it's a perfect film set if you want to capture that kind of vibe. Unlike other reviewers have mentioned I didn't encounter anyone rude, they were all cool and friendly people. They do offer tea, coffee and pastry as a room service option in the AM which was helpful.

HOWEVER - if you are a light sleeper you either need to bring some earplugs or find another place to stay. If you are over 5'8" you might want to book a room with a larger bed than the baby queen. There is no sound proofing in this place at all and you can hear everything going on around you - I guess that's the real flavor of NY. If you are here to play and don't mind a noise then this is definitely the place for you.

For the price I feel a small room service menu and better sound proofing would be within reason.

Room Tip: If you want *possibly* a quieter room, ask for a lower floor.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business