“is that how you spell Chcolate?”
Review of MAST

MAST
New York City, New York
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“is that how you spell Chcolate?”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

anyway. love heading to WillieB to buy some fresh made exotic chocolates..The best find was the chocolate pudding in the fridge...never looked in there before..was a hit with me

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Rich_in_Spain_1

Green Valley, Arizona
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“A Bit Over Rated”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I like Chocolate, who doesn't, but I am no expert. I have had better in New Zealand and in Europe. So I would have to say theirs maybe the best that I have had in the USA.
We spent about $50 a bit over budget, but it was for our 91 year old mother-in-law and I am quite sure she will love it.
It is fun to see them in the kitchen making the their treats.
Remember North 3rd Street, not 3rd Street. We tried to find them on 3rd street - not there. Big difference.
No addresses on their web page - only for mail order. That should be corrected.

Visited March 2014
Yateley, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A foodie must”
Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

Fab little shop and workshop on display. The smelll is amazing but the taste even better.can purchase a variety of products. My son loved the chocolate and ginger cookies.

WDC
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Chocoholics unite!”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Mast Brothers is a required stop during your Brooklyn visit. It's out-of-the-way, north of the Williamsburg Bridge but easily accessible by subway. You get to see chocolate being made and packaged, so it's easy to understand why the only chocolate factory in NYC has to charge $7-$8 for a premium bar of chocolate made from beans imported from all over the planet.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank rockwell121
New Forest, United Kingdom
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“One of Brooklyn's best!”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Take a trip over to Brooklyn and find Mast Brother's. You can get their chocolate in the UK, but it's so expensive. We stocked up for Christmas. Fantastic quality chocolate made and presented in the traditional way. Lots of other interesting things to see nearby. We were on a tour with Made in Brooklyn which was well worth doing.

Visited November 2013