We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary at the Akwaaba Mansion, and enjoyed the total experience. The accommodations were decorated beautifully, and atmosphere was so relaxing! I would recommend the Ashante Suite. Monique and the staff pampered us with impeccable service that started with breakfast in the morning (the buttermilk pancakes were delicious), along with insightful tips on activities. There are several really good restaurant choices within a short walking distance. The subway, also within 3 blocks, made it easy to travel to downtown Brooklyn and Manhattan. Akwaaba Mansion was a great discovery, and has been bookmarked as a favorite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Akwaaba, where we spoil you with old-fashioned graciousness and modern-day amenities. Check in to our 1860 Victorian Mansion and leave renewed and refreshed -- just 15 minutes away from Manhattan. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Akwaaba Mansion Hotel Brooklyn
- Akwaaba Mansion Bed And Breakfast
- Akwaaba Mansion Bed & Breakfast Brooklyn, New York