“A little gem in Brooklyn”
Review of Purbird

Purbird
Ranked #632 of 5,381 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
San Diego, California
“A little gem in Brooklyn”
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

I went there with a couple of friends. The whole chicken is served without bones and it is fantastic, the best I have ever had. The Maccheroni and Cheese is a must if you go there. The sandwich and burgers are also very good. There are different spicy sauces to use and quality draft beers. Definitely recommended

Visited January 2014

“Truly Great Chicken!”
Reviewed 15 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This is one of my favorite local eateries. The chicken here in combination with the Purbird original sauce is nothing short of amazing. I also recommend trying the brownies if you are in the neighborhood. I give this place 5 stars.

Visited November 2013
Brooklyn
“A Staple Place”
Reviewed 5 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We go here at least twice a month as take-away. Great staff and flavorful chicken, healthy. The jalapeno mash potatoes is a must have.

Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
“Splendid! Wonderful! Unbelievable! Delicious!”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Splendid! Wonderful! Unbelievable! Delicious! - these words do not begin to describe the chicken sandwich I had at this place. I am sure the chicken that I ate was looking down at me and happy in heaven that because he was so delicious. hahahaha
Also, I ordered for a bunch of people delivery and the service was great. The food arrived right away and I did not have to call a million times asking where the food is. It arrived at the time I asked for it.
As you figured it out, it is one of the greatest chicken sandwiches I ever had. Recommendation: Go and eat!

• Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
“best chicken I have probably had”
Reviewed 5 January 2013

This is the best chicken I have probably had. Soft, rich, well cooked. The jalapeno sauce on the side is the best ever. A half chicken with a side dish is enough for two. Dining in is not the best, even though it is very clean, restroom included. I recommend to order and eat it at home. Very very good. A half chicken, sauce and a side dish will cost around 18$.

• Visited December 2012