“My first poutine”

Cuisines: American
North Carolina
“My first poutine”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I was able to drink a local Brooklyn beer, eat poutine, and watch some world cup. I wandered in, got a table by the window, and sat and enjoyed myself. Everything was great, and laid back, and I'm glad to finally gotten some yummy poutine!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank CE M

Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great hamborgers and onion rings”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Spoke to the owner, she was so sweet, we came with 4 of us and it was the end of the evening and she stayed open for us Thanks again

Visited August 2014
1 Thank mjp1234
Forest Hills, New York
“Great food that's a bit pricey for what you get”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

This place has a fairly simple interior with some rock posters on one wall and a mirror on the other.

I had the “Create Your Own Burger” for $7.50, and just had lettuce, tomato and CORNER BURGER’s tomato sauce (not to be confused with ketchup, although I did add some ketchup to it). They have an extensive fries and poutine menu, but I had the cheapest fries for $4. (“Classic Poutine” was $8.) My diet soda was $2.

I really enjoyed my burger, and the fries were great. The only thing I can criticize about this place are the prices which I found to be a bit high for what you get.

• Visited November 2013
Annapolis, Maryland
“Get the Fried Pickles! You read the correctly.”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We had veggie burgers in wraps, 1 on a bun, and 1 regular burger. We also had onion rings and fried pickles. This food was "off the hook" delicious! I cannot adequately describe the fried pickles. They are not quite the same taste as regular pickles and the batter is great. The onion rings are huge and amazingly tasty. The rings are not greasy and the batter fried up to a beautiful brown color. We enjoyed the Brooklyn Brewery beer that we got there too!

Visited July 2013