“Excellent pizzas”

Table 87 Coal Oven Pizza
Ranked #31 of 5,705 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Table 87 Coal Oven Pizza " Home Of The Coal Oven Slice " Given Our Coal Fired Oven's Aroma, Modernized East Coast Pizza Dough Recipe, Enriched With Fresh Mozzarella, Alta Cucina Tomato, Fresh Basil & Beautiful Thin Crust. Table 87 Produces Charred Fresh Coal Oven Pizza At Its Best. Table 87 Coal Oven Pizza Is The 1st In Brooklyn To Offer Coal Oven Pizza Sold By The Slice. Come Visit Our Boutique Dining Room For Lunch & Dinner Enjoying Our Traditional Italian Cuisine.
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Found this by chance when looking for a quick take away after a busy day in New York. One of the best pizzas ever! Went back following night and only then saw the small dining room at the rear. Great value.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My friends and I stumbled into this place by chance last Saturday night (we were in the area and looked up pizza places on a phone), and oh man did we find a gem. The food was fantastic (two thumbs up to Tommy's Meatball Roll), but even better was that the service was unreal. The young woman taking care of us treated us like family, chatted with us, gave us sides to enhance the flavor of the dishes... best service I've had at a restaurant in forever. To top it off, the dessert pizza was equally fantastic (crispy slice covered in Nutella, marshmellows, and fresh cut strawberries). Go eat here and give these people business, I would go back in a heartbeat if I lived in the area!

1  Thank Josh H
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I never review a place the first time I go in unless it's really bad I've been going here since they opened and I will keep on going the food is great the service is the same and it's constantly like that

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Stopped in on a Thursday evening about 7 pm and got the last open table. The waiter was great, had me try a couple meats and cheeses that I didn't know from the specials. I ended up with a Table 87 Salad and the Margerhita Pizza with a specialty mozzarella and a thinly sliced meat. It was excellent.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

The pizza was great it's the freshest your going to find in this area I've been here 100 times and I'm going again for lunch to day and you can't complain about the service they are always nice and friendly