“Great place with great burgers and wings, plus the beers is fine”
Review of Bonnie's Grill

Bonnie's Grill
Ranked #672 of 5,381 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Soups
Description: Bonnie's Grill is celebrating our 17th years in our Park Slope community.
Modena, Italy
“Great place with great burgers and wings, plus the beers is fine”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

We ate at Bonnie's twice during our visit to NYC and we had great food and service. There aren't many tables but we easily found space at the bar, where you get a good view of the staff preparing the dishes, which was fun to view. The hamburgers were delicious (and cooked to perfection - I asked for medium rare and it was absolutely that - spot on), and if you like hot wings, then they've got hot ones for you. The staff are very welcoming and friendly and also very quick and efficient. Ten out of ten.

• Visited October 2013

London
“Bonnie's Grill, Brooklyn”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Very busy and lively restaurant that serves truly excellent burgers. But also provides gluten free options. Very impressed by the portions - no room left on your plate! We went during the week and filled it up very quickly so go early. If you're a Brit and of a certain age, the posters of '60s groups may bring back memories.

• Visited August 2013
Pollock Pines, California
“burger and wings”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

3 of us ate at Bonnie's on a week night. We were looking for a place in the neighborhood with no wait and ended up at Bonnie's. We were very pleased. My husband had a hamburger and raved. I had a chef salad and it was really good. Our friend had the vegetarian chili and loved it. we split an order of wings and they were terrific. Perfectly fried (not old oil) and perfectly spicy. The diner is small and noisy and the staff was very busy.

• Visited July 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“A trip to Park Slope for wings”
Reviewed 24 February 2013

As I wander around with a New York local after a trip to Brooklyn Museum the conversation turned to dinner. On the mention of wings I instantly lit up. I have missed the amazing American style wings I get in Dublin's Elephant and Castle since I moved to London and was desperate to try to find a substitute on my travels.

Bonnie's didn't disappoint. Of course in my greed I ordered 20 wings between two plus burgers. I had to leave some of the wings behind because I knew that there would be no way I could a burger after. I feel like American wings are different to ones you get in Europe. Firstly they are HUGE, like double the size, also the meat tends to be a lot more white compared to stuff we get back home. The sauce is available in several strengths, I am happy with spicy food but I would say air on the side of caution as I was with a delicate eater and he found the medium to be very spicy still.

• Visited February 2013
Seattle
“Great hot wings!”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

After researching before we left for our New York vacation we checked reviews for restaurants where we'd be staying in Park Slope. Bonnie's Grill lived up to the reviews! I loved the diner feel of the restaurant. We ordered the hot wings with the 'hotter' sauce on the side.... it's HOT but not the kind where you can't eat anything else afterwards. The next night we had wings delivered to our hotel room (the Holiday Inn Express on Union) with burgers - the food was great.

• Visited December 2012