“Best lobster, fish 'n chips & then some...”

Jordan's Lobster Dock
Ranked #1,859 of 5,673 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 19 November 2012

This place is a great, no-frills, authentic seafood dining experience. It's hard to find a lobster roll that isn't skimpy on lobster and heavy handed with mayo & lettuce. Jordan's delivers a hearty serving of sweet, delicious lobster meat that I can add a bit of melted butter to - just to my liking! The fish and chips are crisp, crunchy & fresh. Love the stuffed clams, too. The lobster bisque is THE BEST - definitely ask for extra lobster meat. The dining area isn't fancy but I like pulling up to the counter with some friends or sitting outside on the picnic table and just feast, feast, feast on delicious and tasty seafood treats. Worth the drive out there & the price is unbeatable.

Reviewed 2 August 2012 via mobile

I've been here on two separate occasions during the winter and just last week. The lobster bisque with additional lobster meat was warm and satisfying. The fried clams did not win me over. On my last visit I had a salmon fillet sandwich. It was a great portion and it dwarfed the bun. I was really only interested in the fish.

I called in the order for a pick-up, but I may as well just ordered when I got there. Took awhile to go through the walk-ins.

The bare bones establishment isn't the dining experience your looking for if you want place settings. Stay away from the bathroom! Such an odd odor - the weird chemicals in there will burn a hole through any gas mask.

Reviewed 7 July 2012

Ordered 2 Lobster Rolls for $18.99 EACH!! Chopped Lobster on a small toasted bun-Mayo on the side, no salt, no pepper, NO FLAVOR!! The service is even Worse, 3 kids behind the counter and not 1 of them knew what they were doing. Don't even use the bathroom unless you bring a mask.

Reviewed 23 January 2012

I froze my as* off in this restaurant. If you are looking for comfort and a nice relaxing meal in the winter, dont go here. The soup was warm at best. The Sea Scallops that I had turned cold within a few minutes. The heating element does nothing for the size of the restaurant and you will NOT enjoy your meal. After emailing the owner/manager of the restaurant to get satisfaction/compensation my email was brushed off as there has been no reply in days. Take my word for it, dont go here in the winter unless your from Alaska and used to the Arctic cold weather! Very unsatisfied in Brooklyn. I have decided to dispute my credit card charge as well as report the violation to the Department of Health for not maintaining a decent, required temperature of 65 when the outside temperature falls below 50.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

Basic Lobster/Clam bar. Fresh, reasonably priced. Picnic tables and paper plates. Great for an easy summer dinner.