Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$164
View deal
Expedia.comUS$164
Comfort InnUS$164
PricelineUS$164
Hotels.comUS$164
eDreamsUS$164
CheapTicketsUS$164
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Very clean, well appointed, convenient. Free and easy parking, roomy, safe. Staff was amazing! Neighborhood can't be beat. I loved this place!!!!! Will definitely stay here again and again. Great for trips to Coney Island.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel is recently remodeled with ocean view. Rooms are on the small size with full beds. Small gym, business center, breakfast and parking. Number of restaurants near by. Great for stay with family if you want to be on this side of Brooklyn.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2016

reat breakfast. Great Service. The evening/nighttime check in person, Ali, was great. I had a few issues with the parking situation and Ali really went above and beyond to make me happy. I looked out my window to find somebody leaning on my car. I went down to talk with Ali who could see my car on his MANY MANY security cameras and he went outside and asked the person to please not lean on the hotel patrons vehicles.
If you stay here, feel comfortable knowing the place has the most security cameras I have ever seen. You can view all the cameras yourself when you check in and see the massive screens constantly being viewed by the staff. Not the best location, but for the price, worked.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2016

nice clean-best breakfast .great housekeeping staff and front desk staff was very polite.
Hotel location is very good close to public transportation ,restaurant is within a walking distance.This comfort inn wi-fi number one

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2016

We were visiting the Brooklyn VA, and the Comfort Inn proved to be a perfect hotel. Rooms were clean and comfortable, friendly check-in. Has 10-12 parking spaces, but manager advised us to simply park in front of the hotel office window. Great casual Italian restaurant, Maria's, just a couple of blocks away.

Date of stay: June 2016