“Lovely Little Place”

HoM Bay Ridge
Ranked #940 of 5,764 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Tucked behind a window storefront, Hôm was a fantastic brunch place to go with my friend. With a unique monthly menu that can be checked online, the food is made right there behind the counter and service was very amiable. The Turkey Sandwich (?) Has stuffing and gravy and was a delicious medley of Thanksgiving between bread. Don’t forget cash for the tip!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Just came back from Brunch, once again they have out done a great job, they have the best Sangria you will find, if you like red or white you wont go wrong. We had the Turkey Burger with apple slaw and a side salad, and a corn beef with eggs, the were both great. You cant go wrong when you stop by for brunch or lunch.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Good place for family and friends having brunch, feeling like at home. Foods and drinks are good; will give another try next time; not giving 5 star because the pina colada toast is a bit sweet to me.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

We went to Hom today for brunch and we loved the food. We had their green eggs and ham and the churros French toast. They serve very good bread and their bellini's were excellent. I gave them only four stars because the service is terrible. They're slow, oblivious and forget things. Oh, and our waitress also overcharged us for something she never brought. The food is really delicious but the service is horrendous.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Before travelling back home, I just walk around the neighbourhood and found that place cute place.
Eating and shopping is one of the best combinations. The weekly lunch menu changes and I tried a great spinach omelette that day. The portion was huge and it was so good. The cook was really sweet and friendly.
I also got me some of their homemade chocolate, which I can only recommend.
Not sure if the owner worked that day, but who ever it was... he was so lovely and I really enjoyed our chat.
I would be a regular, if I lived there...

Been to HoM Bay Ridge? Share your experiences!