“Good stay with a great price!!”
Review of Oasis Motel

Oasis Motel
Oasis Motel
Ranked #54 of 72 Hotels in Brooklyn
Brookly
“Good stay with a great price!!”
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I'm accustomed staying at name brand hotels, but this Motel was a really good and decent. Most hotels were taken and I found a gem in the desert, Oasis! The check in was quick, the room was standard and the beds and pillows were very comfortable. The parking was no issue at all and the staff was quick to help.
The price was way better than what I paid the others before. And off course the its not a luxury hotel but the level of comfort was there.
I'm very pleased and will come back again soon.
P.s. they had breakfast, but I was in a hurry. You should definitely try them!!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I got trapped in brooklynduring the hurricane sandy. I was lucky to get a room at oasis.
The room was basic but clean and the beds were comfartable. The maids gave proper room service. The front desk staff were cooperative. I stayed for 2 nites. The restaurants around the area wer take out types. All in all was a good experience

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
New York City, New York
Reviewed 7 February 2013

This is a nice place to enjoy with your girl friend. I visited last January and i found it was a nice and clean affordable quite place. specially the staff who work is so friendly and help full. so i would like to say i truly enjoyed my trip their.
Thanx.

Tarindu Hettige.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Hartford, Connecticut
Reviewed 5 February 2013

During my stay at the oasis,I was very happy with price and the convenience of the hotel also very close to JFK air port hotel staff very helpful.Gatway Mall also close Very busy area but quit place.
But surprisingly, my stay there was a morning and afternoon, and it met all my expectations. Courteous quick staff, the room was of average size with a king, clean and well kept and well cooled. Bathroom was clean, had a leaky faucet, but big deal. TV with lots of channels worked, wi-fi worked, and the room was clean.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
Florida City, Florida
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Nice new rooms with jacuzzi, nicely done parking facility, lovely location and clean place. Convenient distance to NYC. Shopping malls are nearby. Easy transportations. Very busy area but quite place indeed. People of all community are welcomed and treated very warm. The staff and the overall facility is so helpful to outer state people. Will stay at this same place again and again.

Room Tip: Take the room away from the main road, is bit more quite then the others.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Reviewed 27 August 2012

instead of gettin the room we paid for we got bedbugs,small bthrm, n a remote that died an a t.v wit 3 channels it was the worst experience ever never again me n my hubby were very very very dissatified with the money we spent n the room we got... dnt waste ur money here take it somewhere worth it

Room Tip: n ot a good place to spend ur hard earned money... u get less way less n pay alot more then wat it d...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank maryann s

Travellers are raving about these Brooklyn hotels

Reviewed 17 August 2012

If you have children please consider their safety. I know the price is great but the mattress are litteretly dirty like the side of a dirt truck. I changed my room twice before I decided to get my money back (no refunds) so I stayed. The we're ppl fight in hall. The elevator smells like pee. The sheets have stains. I really don't understand why this place is still in business. Trust me spend that extra $25 and have a better sleep. NO CHILDREN

• Stayed August 2012