“Great Stay!”

Ranked #57 of 72 Hotels in Brooklyn
San Jose, California
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I live in California so i when i travel i really look for convenient, comfortable stay. and Oasis has it all. it's close to airport and also great customer service! Rooms are clean and front desk is very friendly!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Nili N

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Hi,

They good rate chipper also very beautiful.
I love this hotel because they have very nice people at front desk. Also, them room are very clean and very beautiful. Room have nice and clean. They have beautiful set up. you fill so comfortable as soon as you walk in. I will recommended every one to use this motel.

Tapan Patel

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Tapan P
Reviewed 8 May 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel with my wife in february and my only plan was to visit newyork city. I asked lot of question to front desk about main places to visit in city and they help me a lot about that. They suggested me very economical way to visit and that really helped me. The rooms were small but clean and nice. The entire staff were very helpful. I think this is the one of the best hotel i have ever stayed. Very economical and convenient.

• Stayed February 2013
Reviewed 8 May 2013 via mobile

Excellent!! Why? Because as i expected it was way way higher than my expectation and also the experience i had then my previous stay at other hotels. I was stayed there in month of april with my girlfriend and i checked in in the night after 11 pm but i didnt feel that was so late for me because the Front desk clerk was there at the desk with his professional experience and he took less then 3 minutes to check me in and he was very friendly and with positive attitude when i ask him so many question about how to get NYC. And he directed me very good. About the services of the hotel i must say very quick and the entire staff was very helpful to help guest when their ask question.And rooms, are very convenient and accessible.The whole place is very quiet and good for rest.I must say people to have their experience with this motel.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Kenny0786
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 2 days. I was new to brooklyn.but The front desk staff were very friendly, guide me a lot. Room was very clean . Room cleaning service were good.i had really nice experience.one of the nice hotel i stayed in my life.i will recomand this hotel if you wanna stay in Brooklyn.

• Stayed March 2013
New York City, New York
Reviewed 24 March 2013

I have stayed here with my family. It was a very great experience. Staff was very cooperative and friendly.. Rooms and other services were very nice. I would definitely recommend this motel to my friends and family.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Henderson, Nevada
Reviewed 23 March 2013

We stayed here for a five days in February and we really enjoyed our stay. Very Friendly staff. Clean room and bathroom what was very important for me, quiet. Hotel also has free WIFI, very fast. Would recommend this place to anyone who wants a place that charges a very decent price for a good service. Its not a 5 star hotel but the rooms are fine for anyone who doesn't plan on spending their entire holiday in the hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple