Oasis Motel
Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$171
US$289
US$238
Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Brooklyn(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$174
  • Breakfast included
Aloft New York Brooklyn(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$194
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Brooklyn/Downtown(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$165
Wythe Hotel(Brooklyn)
US$419
  • Restaurant
Hotel Le Jolie(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$165
Priceline
The Condor Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$199
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I was looking at the other reviews of this place and I should have chose something else, after deciding giving this place a second chance, in the area down the road. The biggest flops of this hotel must have been the horrible customer service where I ask for a few towels they arrive late. I took some head rest and what do I hear ?? The HIGHWAY ! The walls were thin enough to hear two couples going at it at night !! The rooms were clean, the sheets were pressed, and bathroom was run down with cleaning fluids.Never returning here again

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank Yash M
Reviewed 15 February 2014

HELLLLL NO! DO NOT STAY HERE I REPEAT DO NOT STAY HERE! The worst place I have ever been to hands down. The room was so dirty, there were used condom wrappers behind the bed, the bed frame looked like the weirdest most cheapest thing i have ever laid my eyes on. There isnt a tub just a stand up shower that looks filthy. I did not shower here nor would i have ever lay my bare feet on the dirty looking shower floor. Definetly NOT worth your money and I will definetly never revisit this motel. 100 thumbs down!

• Stayed: February 2014
8  Thank Ellemich78
Reviewed 1 October 2013

This pace was so dirty I wanted to vomit, this is the worst place I ever stayed. the floors were so dirty the wall in the room was so nasty. and the tiles in the shower stall was dirty, the bath mat wast a paper. OMG ... someone knocked on our door at 4 AM I called the desk and he answered the phone WHAT! I said parden me... then I got a YES... When we checked out the lobby was full of police officers ... a young lady said she was kidnapped at gun point and was taken to one of the rooms upstairs..... everytime I think of the place my skin crawls.

Room Tip: Run as fast as you can and stay the hell away
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Angella1213
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I'm sorry but I remember when this hotel was built as I grew up in the area. Nothing has changed about it. It's one of those hotels that charge by the hour, and accordingly there are drug dealers and hookers that hang by the property. I have no idea where they get the gall to charge poor unsuspecting tourists over $300 a night for this place. It's not even worth $50 a night. Not to mention it is located in one of the worst areas in the city. Any positive reviews on this place HAVE to be fake, trust me. Just consider yourself warned.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
14  Thank Janna G
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

The person who gave it a excellent review , either works here or owns the place. The major clientele that frequents this place are Hookers and their Johns. Don't believe the hype!!! You'd probably be safer sleeping on a park bench somewhere!! SMH

• Stayed: June 2013