“Short Visit to Brooklyn NY” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Park House Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Brooklyn
Park House Hotel
Ranked #33 of 70 Hotels in Brooklyn
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Short Visit to Brooklyn NY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

I have stayed at the Park House Hotel Brooklyn on many occasions which speaks for itself. The staff are extremely courteous and helpful. Rooms are spacious and well equipped and the breakfast is excellent
Location is a personal issue as it depends where you need to be but the hotel, whereas it is in the centre of Borough Park it is in a very quiet location which is an extra plus
I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel
B Leitner Manchester UK

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Benjamin L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Hebrew first
Essex, Connecticut
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

Ok, I went based on reviews that this was a decent hotel. I'm Jewish but not ultra orthodox. However I had to be in the neighborhood due to a death in the family. I was treated like I was from another planet. I specifically requested a suite, for two separate sleeping areas. The first (of three) rooms was directly outside the front desk, I wonder because of our appearance. Then they moved us to a suite as reserved. Then I got a call they realized the sofa bed did not work, ok so they knew this when they moved us. We hadn't even checked it yet! so on to the third room. No hotel should offer a suite with such a crappy sofa bed. Mattress was just so old and thin. Unreal. Also nothing like the photos. Old. Poor conditions. Smoke detectors do not appear in working order. Wires just hanging from the ceiling, Wow. I never even went to breakfast because of the hostility directed toward me from the guests. My brother just died and this is what I had to deal with. I have never written a review like this. I waited to see if maybe it was just a bad start. But no, this is how it is.!

Stayed February 2014
3 Thank alisa62
ParkHouseHotelBklyn, Manager at Park House Hotel, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
We are truly sorry that you were not satisfied with your experience at the Park House Hotel. We strive to satisfy our guests in all aspects of their stay, and we regret that we were not able to better serve you, especially in a time of such great personal loss. We take complete responsibility for the oversight with the rooms, and we can assure you that none of our hotel staff had any intention of mistreating or offending you in any way. We do value all comments from our guests, and take them under careful consideration as we determine where we can improve the hotel and provide the best service for our valued customers. Thank you for your review.
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

This was my first stay at this hotel and I was pleased to see and experience the recent renovations including updated rooms, new elevator and pleasant renovated breakfast room. The bathrooms had extras which are not typical of other hotels, such as toothbrushes and toothpaste. The breakfast was very substantial with many food options and all well displayed at the buffet. The reception staff were very helpful and pleasant. The location was perfect for this visit, as subway and meeting location was all within a 10 minute walk from the hotel. I would return again, if I need to be in this part of New York City.

1 Thank Norman613
Aventura, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

We have been staying at this hotel for many years. The rooms are elegant and comfortable. The bathroom are always clean. The maintenance crew is very efficient. The breakfast is excellent and the dinning room has been recently upgraded. Front desk is always eager to help.
Location is great. We always enjoy our stay!!!
R. Y.G.
Miami, FL

silver spring
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

Their price was very reasonable for NY. The studio was spacious -- bathroom & kitchen is all new. We appreciated the great soap they had & the hot water pot. Large fridge & dining area as well. Breakfast was very nice -- on real plates & they had salad, olives, cheese as well as hot food.

We were able to park two blocks away on the street.

We were very pleased.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

Right or wrong?

My family is making a Shabbaton get together @Park House Hotel - Kosher Hotel In Brooklyn] in honor of a big family milestone. We have family flying in from all over the states to be there for the special weekend...

After reserving a certain number of rooms, the HOTEL said "we are booked full for the weekend" and "there is nothing we can do about it, sorry".

However, when a family member called separate from the group, and asked if they had rooms available for that weekend, the receptionist asked, "how long will you be staying with us?" 4 days he responded, (suspecting that we weren't being allowed to reserve more rooms due to the short stay), the receptionist replied "sure! we have rooms available".

In short they have rooms available but they don't want to give them to our family, since we are only staying for Shabbat (2 days).

Is that ok?

• Stayed January 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Menzz
Jerusalem, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

My wife and I highly reccomend this hotel.
As Israeli guests we find this hotel as a second home.
Besides getting a beautiful roon and board we receive every assistence and information for shopping, and travling.
May G-D help you to continue to serve your guests.

Dr. Simcha and Malka Mandelbaum of Jerusalem