“Great Experience, Great service”
Review of Park House Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Brooklyn
Park House Hotel
Ranked #36 of 73 Hotels in Brooklyn
Reviewed 28 April 2014

The staff was very helpful, and the room was large. The staff was caring and made a large city feel manageable to a visitor. Room was big and quiet. Very non-corporate and personal. Will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

We booked and stayed for our vacation from hamburg to NY 12 days journey

The booking process was very friendly and great service easy and fast.

The rooms are realy nice and big great shower and bath amenities kitchen was great service extremely freindly and pleasent always there to help us with a smile clean and comfortable

Full breakfest and graet food.

We definitely will stay there again for our next vacation highly recommend this hotel

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I recently attempted to reserve a room at this hotel having heard so many great things about it on Trip Advisor! Initially, someone from the hotel was in touch with me (Judy Zee), and provided me with a quote for our stay (25th-29th April). Unfortunately, our last received email from their 'Reservations Department', dated April 2nd, was the last time we heard from them! Despite having sent our credit card information to them and an additional 4 emails, we have had no replies. We have since booked elsewhere. Absolutely no one has been in touch. Really disappointing!

Stayed: April 2014
ParkHouseHotelBklyn, Owner at Park House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Please accept our apologies for the lack of communication regarding your booking and mishandling of it. We have taken measures to prevent this from happening again. We strive to satisfy our guests in all aspects of their stay, and we regret that our oversight has caused you inconvenience. We value all comments from our guests, and take them under careful consideration as we determine where we can improve and provide the best service for our valued customers. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I recently stayed at the Park House Hotel and look forward to returning. The room was very spacious and comfortable, the staff is always gracious and helpful. Best of all was waking up to a delicious, lavish breakfast that kept me going all day long. Being that the hotel is near the subway it was a breeze getting to Manhattan. Overall I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I have stayed at the Park House Hotel Brooklyn on many occasions which speaks for itself. The staff are extremely courteous and helpful. Rooms are spacious and well equipped and the breakfast is excellent
Location is a personal issue as it depends where you need to be but the hotel, whereas it is in the centre of Borough Park it is in a very quiet location which is an extra plus
I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel
B Leitner Manchester UK

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Benjamin L
Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

Ok, I went based on reviews that this was a decent hotel. I'm Jewish but not ultra orthodox. However I had to be in the neighborhood due to a death in the family. I was treated like I was from another planet. I specifically requested a suite, for two separate sleeping areas. The first (of three) rooms was directly outside the front desk, I wonder because of our appearance. Then they moved us to a suite as reserved. Then I got a call they realized the sofa bed did not work, ok so they knew this when they moved us. We hadn't even checked it yet! so on to the third room. No hotel should offer a suite with such a crappy sofa bed. Mattress was just so old and thin. Unreal. Also nothing like the photos. Old. Poor conditions. Smoke detectors do not appear in working order. Wires just hanging from the ceiling, Wow. I never even went to breakfast because of the hostility directed toward me from the guests. My brother just died and this is what I had to deal with. I have never written a review like this. I waited to see if maybe it was just a bad start. But no, this is how it is.!

Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank alisa62
ParkHouseHotelBklyn, Manager at Park House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

We are truly sorry that you were not satisfied with your experience at the Park House Hotel. We strive to satisfy our guests in all aspects of their stay, and we regret that we were not able to better serve you, especially in a time of such great personal loss. We take complete responsibility for the oversight with the rooms, and we can assure you that none of our hotel staff had any intention of mistreating or offending you in any way. We do value all comments from our guests, and take them under careful consideration as we determine where we can improve the hotel and provide the best service for our valued customers. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

This was my first stay at this hotel and I was pleased to see and experience the recent renovations including updated rooms, new elevator and pleasant renovated breakfast room. The bathrooms had extras which are not typical of other hotels, such as toothbrushes and toothpaste. The breakfast was very substantial with many food options and all well displayed at the buffet. The reception staff were very helpful and pleasant. The location was perfect for this visit, as subway and meeting location was all within a 10 minute walk from the hotel. I would return again, if I need to be in this part of New York City.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family