“Depends on what you're looking for”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brooklyn
Saints and Sinners Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #43 of 56 Brooklyn B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 March 2008

If you just need a room to sleep in, this B and B would be fine. If you want a romantic stay in Brooklyn, stay away from Saints and Sinners.

On the plus side, the rooms are spacious, clean and the beds are comfortable. It is in a nice neighborhood, with many amenities. the price ($150/night) is reasonable for the area.

On the negative side: there is no room service-nothing!: you make your own bed, change your own sheets if staying for more than a few nights, empty the wastebaskets etc. The breakfast side of B and B is pitiful--
a carafe of coffee, a glass of juice and a toasted bagel that was at least 2 days old. The cream cheese provided was in the original plastic tub and had been dug into by an indeterminate number of previous guests. After the first morning, I preferred to spend my money at a nearby coffee shop. There is definitely no warm and welcoming feeling, or any indication that the proprietress is happy to help. On the contrary. I had the feeling that when I asked for something (by ringing a bell and having her shout up from her part of the house), that I was imposing on her.

The shared bathrooms are a bit of a drag, but I went in knowing this, so no complaints about that.

I was glad to leave--staying there left me with a feeling of gloom.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 5 October 2006

My fiance and some members of our wedding party recently stayed here in September during our wedding weekend. One of the groomsmen left a gift bag (full of a large sum of cash) intended for us as our wedding present. My husband & I were away for 2 weeks for our honeymoon and while we were away, received phone calls from the proprietor regarding "some things you probably don't want to be without". When the groomsman went to pick up the gift bag, ALL of the cash was there! It is so nice to discover that there are still some truly honest people out there.
Additionally, the rooms are clean and comfortable and VERY reasonable.

Stayed: September 2006