“don't come near. basically a per hour inn”
Review of Atlantic Motor Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Atlantic Motor Inn
Ranked #69 of 75 Hotels in Brooklyn
Reviewed 7 November 2013

When in the US I registered without checking to much to this hotel/inn for 7 nights to my regret. The room was on the third floor, was not equipped with a closet to hang ones clothes. The lighting was dim and my room was not cleaned 5 of the 7 days I spent there.
But that was the least of problems.
On 3 nights i was disturbed in the middle of the night and early morning by loud noises and banging on doors near my room.
This place is as I wrote in the title a per hour motel/inn and not suitable for a tourist. Booking com should this place and would have not done so if their representative checked the place and not just print out what was given to them by the hotel. a company/service that aim at tourist and is getting its commission from booking should check and recheck any place they promote.
My advice - you should check for yourself and if a place has a low star or none avoid it and stay away.
I hope this post will be published as I'm trying to do so over and over again maybe because I can not find the 200 words to describe how disappointed I was of my stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
8  Thank makabi62

Reviewed 12 October 2009

As serious as a gunshot wound to the head -- Don't stay at this place. We're lucky we made it out alive, with a car, with our money. The website is not indication of its appearance and experience.

Joe

Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
16  Thank mrshow33
Reviewed 8 July 2009

It was alright stay, I really like the Jacuzzi.. The bubbles was great.. That wait was a little bit long in the lobby but after we got settled it work out great.. Very clean, and quite atmosphere.. overall I will use them again..

Bedford-Stuyvesant, NY
Patricia

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
5  Thank pgluv
Reviewed 19 October 2007

I do agree with the first review... I wouldn't stay there for a long period of time, However the hotel is good for something... It's a decent place to run away with your other for a quickie!

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled as a couple
9  Thank bryan6
Reviewed 19 September 2007

I walked in with my girlfriend and asked for a stay for 3 days.
Well, the receptionist was polite and all formalities were completed in 4-5 minutes.
Its a little wierd in the ight as we were staying in Brooklyn and the crowd pouring in wwas much more local than there were tourists.

Well i recommend this motel for staying...they have a security guard at night and coz of all the video cameras gave me some relief..

The only thing bothered me was there is no food delivery after 12 am and had to take a cab everytime.

It gives you a better place to stay in a crazy neighborhood..

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with friends
3  Thank ramut
Reviewed 5 September 2007

I was asked by a father and his son to make a hotel booking in Brooklyn and being a visitor myself, I checked your site "hotels.com". Unfortunatlely, when I went to visit, I felt most embarassed on realizing that this is not a hotel and would be better positioned on "motels.com" or even "s-x.com". This hotel shoud not be on this site. In fact the staff advised that it is a motel and do not allow visitors in their rooms. I declared my dissatisfaction to the staff, in their lobby, where was the only place guests can entertain their visitors and this was in the presence of their hourly guests coming and going - near the entrance. The security guard remarked that I was making their hourly guests feel bad. But hey!! what about me/us being disilliousioned and highly embarassed by the nature of their shady business. I certainly will not recommend this place for respectable guests. Good for a one night stand.

7  Thank anarat
Reviewed 5 August 2007

I lived in this hotel from august 1 to4. When the taxi dropped me off to this hotel the location was terrible. They had beggars on the property and felt very unsafe. When i checked in the staff were very rude not polite at all. When i got into the tub their were croaches and then i called the guest services and said their were coraches in the tub and the front desk said that we will send the maintence person in 10 minutes. That 10 minutes became 1 hour. Then when i went to sleep the sheets had stains of blood. So then again i called the guest services and told them. They said they will send the maintence person right away. He came and changed the sheets. Then next morning i went for breakfast and i toasted a bagel and took some cream cheese and spreaded it. But the cream chesse smelled like rotten. So i had to throw it out. Then i took a shower. Then i checked out and went to find a fast food place but the place was so unsafe to walk so i went back to the hotel to tell them to call a cab and went to the airport and felt relieve.

• Stayed: August 2007