“Lovely Hotel!”
Review of Hotel Le Bleu

Hotel Le Bleu
Ranked #17 of 73 Hotels in Brooklyn
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We recently stayed at the hotel for the second time. The hotel is clean and contemporary with nice amenities and very helpful staff members. The hotel is within easy walking distance to great restaurants in Park Slope, and it is also a short walk to two subway stations. The parking lot was full when we arrived, so we parked overnight, for a reasonable fee, in a garage across the street (as recommended by the hotel staff). The next day we moved our car to the hotel's parking lot. We really enjoyed the breakfast baskets delivered to the room promptly at the time we selected. The staff is very welcoming and helpful. We were helped or greeted by Melissa, Steven, Amanda, and Erald. Each had a good attitude, and each provided us with excellent service. Brooklyn itself is so interesting...and this is a great hotel from which to explore Brooklyn....or to access the subway into Manhattan. We highly recommend the hotel!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
hotellebleu_gm, Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Thank you so much for your positive feedback about Hotel Le Bleu. We work very hard to deliver excellent service that is both warm and relaxed every day, for every guest, every stay. Your feedback makes it all worth it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,077)

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Hotel Le Bleu is a perfect place to hang your hat for a weekend or longer even if you're a native New Yorker and just looking for a quick in-town getaway. The rooms are comfortable, well sized with all the amenities available at your fingertips. Amanda and Henry manage the hotel extremely well. You will not have any problems but just incase you have any questions or if a problem does arise, they are there to take care of it and make sure your stay is paired with nothing but smiles. I will stay here again and I recommend everyone stay.
Take care
Danny Q

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Brooklyn_Q

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Great little place. I was really quite please with the hotel and the location. We just got done staying at The Waldorf in Manhattan, and wanted to do a couple of night in Brooklyn near my friend. I knew that the area was not going to be like Midtown, but that's perfectly ok with me. The hotel is only a couple of blocks from great neighborhood restaurants and the train/subway. Rooms were cool and different. I like the free breakfast that gets delivered to you in a box that is easy to close up and save for later or on one day gave to my friend cause I was going out to breakfast that day. Service was great, and I would be happy to stay here again.

Room Tip: I got a patio, which I think cost me more, but I failed to realize that I was visiting in February...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
hotellebleu_gm, Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

Reviewed 18 February 2014

It was little bit hard to find where the hotel was. But the receptionist Ana is so nice and kind. And the room is so clean and modern, which have the keynote of white, steel, and blue.
The lavatory and the shower room is separated, sound system is by BOSE, blue lighting... so cool and comfortable!
It was a business trip for me to stay in NY from oversea this time(February). And the hotel prices in Manhattan was too expensive due to Super Bowl and I couldn't afford. So I decided to stay in Brooklyn and booked a reservation to this hotel. And It was a absolutely right choice!!! Great cost-performance!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Takahiro F
hotellebleu_gm, Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Reviewed 17 February 2014

An excellent choice for the price, staff are warm and accommodating and very serious about performing above par as hospitality professionals. Had a problem with the safe in my room, but lovely Ana stayed on it until the problem was solved. The other staff I encountered, Tonya, Jonathan, Henry, Erald and Amanda were also notable for their warmth and willingness to help in any way possible. The hotel room was clean and modern. Access to Manhattan is easy with the 4th & 9th stop just a couple of blocks south, and there's lots of fine dining 1 block over on 5th. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank RLPotts

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Great hotel! Amanda and Tonya at the front desk are always very helpful and remember me when I call to book (again) a res. Beds are extremely comfortable and the TV + audio equip is excellent. Free parking too. Recommend rooms with a NYC view. Located right off 5 Ave which has tons of restaurants and activity. Check out Stone Park Cafe for incredible meal. I usually run around gorgeous Prospect Park or hit the Brooklyn Art Museum all close by. Only drawback is no gym but found YMCA on 5th Ave and they could not have been nicer with all amenities like a pool and steam.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank john D
hotellebleu_gm, Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Reviewed 12 February 2014

I am a Brooklynite who was searching for a special Hotel to celebrate Valentine's Day with my girlfriend and was surprised at how many choices were available in my city!! After much searching I came across Hotel Le Bleu and after speaking with Henry, who was exceptional at answering all my questions with very detailed responses my choice was made!! Stay tuned as my stay begins on Sunday the 16th. I am anticipating an amazing one night stay based on my initial experience with Henry!! Happy Valentine's Day!
Kate

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

We couldn't have said it better! Our first time guest's frequently find our hotel and instantly get to know our entire hotel, staff and accommodations like their own home. We strive to provide accommodations that exceed our guest expectations on every visit, every day for every guest. Your positive feedback makes it all worth our efforts.....We look forward to seeing you on 2.16.14!