“AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL!!”
Review of Hotel Le Bleu

Hotel Le Bleu
Ranked #17 of 73 Hotels in Brooklyn
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I stayed recently at The Hotel Le Bleu while I was in town for a show at the Bell House. The hotel is amazing!! I found easy parking in the front lot and even easier check in at the front desk. Amanda and Tanya were warm and welcoming. Check in was a breeze. Then to the elevator. Wow!! Nice!! So quiet I didn't know it was moving and the blue lighting starts there. Then the room Bright, clean, beautiful and the blue lighting great!! The shower was awesome!! The rainfall shower head in the middle of the shower ceiling was wonderful!! Yes, it is an all glass shower and you have to be a little creative if you are staying with someone who you might not want to see you...well you get it!! There is a great curtain to bring around the shower and proper towel and clothing placement, you can do it. The beds are supremely comfortable. We were in a 2 double bed room so we had only the Brooklyn view as a choice, it was not bad. There's a pretty park and some interesting buildings. I am sure the Manhattan view is amazing. The balcony was great, and again probably put to much better use on the Manhattan side. Yes, there was some street noise, but nothing terrible. Didn't bother me at all, and I am pretty much a country girl, definitely not a city girl!! There are restaurants and show venues within walking distance and the neighborhood is quite nice. If you need any information the girls at the front desk (esp Tanya and Amanda) are great at offering advice and even a car service if you are in need. The morning breakfast was so nice...just a note, we had ordered yogurt but there was no plasticware in the box...not a complaint just a note!! The muffin my son had was great as was my bagel. There were also two extra little pastries. I think it is a VERY nice touch. I hope I have another excuse to come to Brooklyn, I will definitely stay here if I do. I highly recommend this hotel, it is truly one of the BEST!!

Room Tip: If you can do with one bed, get the Manhattan view. The Brooklyn side is fine, but I would have lov...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
hotellebleu_gm, General Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

We couldn't have said it better! Our guests frequently find our hotel and instantly get to know our entire hotel, staff and accommodations like their own home. We strive to provide accommodations that exceed our guest expectations on every visit, every day for every guest and we are so glad we achieved this.. Your positive feedback makes it all worth our efforts.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

We were pleased with the entire experience with Hotel Le Bleu. We managed to park our car, and check right in. We found the room to be very clean and bright :)
Our breakfast was also great - it arrived on time in a lovely white box with blue tissue - a very pleasant presentation.
A marvelous shower along with thick bathrobes and comfy slippers was an added bonus.
I liked that there was an extra step for elevator access with the room key as it provided good security.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your positive feedback about Hotel Le Bleu. We work very hard to deliver excellent service that is both warm and relaxed every day, for every guest, every stay. We are so glad that our Staff made you feel so comfortable and you enjoyed the Hotel Le Bleu experience. Your feedback makes it all worth it.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We had a great stay at hotel le Bleu. Very nice rooms.
Close to the metro for access to Manhattan.
Amanda and Josh helped out a lot at check out when there was some issues about supplement charges that were not mentioned when we booked with hotwire. They settled everything with no fuss. Very friendly and accommodating. Thanks a lot.
We definitively recommend hotel le Bleu in Brooklyn.
Guevremont family from Montreal, Qc

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your positive feedback about Hotel Le Bleu. We work very hard to deliver excellent service that is both warm and relaxed every day, for every guest, every stay. Your feedback makes it all worth it.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

This hotel was a pleasant surprise on our weekday escape to Brooklyn. From the snack waiting for us in our room upon check in to the complimentary breakfast delivered fresh and warm to our room in the a.m., the management goes above and beyond for their guests. The room was clean and well appointed for comfort. The staff was friendly and very helpful on every request. We strongly recommend the Hotel Le Bleu for anyone traveling to NYC or Brooklyn.

Room Tip: Ask for the king deluxe with Manhattan view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Marvin dud a great job checking us in. And he told us about an amazing late night spot to get food. He told me where to park my car safely and was curtious. Amanda, ana, and Josh helped me stay another night and have me a great rate. It feels good when you travel and people take care of you. Great place to stay and great rate. The rooms are great also. The design of them are trendy but comfortable.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your positive feedback about Hotel Le Bleu. We work very hard to deliver excellent service that is both warm and relaxed every day, for every guest, every stay. We are so glad that the Staff was able to make your stay so enjoyable and pleasant. Your feedback makes it all worth it.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We found this hotel on Hotel Tonight when passing through the city. We stayed here based on its proximity to the Barclay's Center which was an easy walk/quick subway ride. The hotel was clean and well situated even though it is facing the more industrial Gowanus area. The pluses are Manhattan views if you face West and a one block walk to the new Whole Foods. It's basically Park Slope adjacent. Rooms were well appointed and unique with the shower facing the room. Fine if you are couple, potentially a little awkward if you are friends/business colleagues. I was there with my partner so it was perfectly fine. As a former NYC resident, this place was perfect for a quick stay. If you are visiting from a far away place or its your first time in the city, maybe not the area I would chose first.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors facing West have Manhattan skyline views.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

We couldn't have said it better! Our first time guest's frequently find our hotel and instantly get to know our entire hotel, staff and accommodations like their own home. We strive to provide accommodations that exceed our guest expectations on every visit, every day for every guest. Your positive feedback makes it all worth our efforts

Reviewed 23 July 2014

This is my 4th or 5th trip to Hotel Le Bleu and it never disappoints. The property is beautiful and unusual. Everything you would need is right in your room. I got a NYC subway app that makes taking the subway very easy and it is short 5 minute walk from the hotel. The view is beautiful and watching the sun rise or set is lovely. The hotel is in a quiet location which is a nice rest from the hustle and bustle of Manhattan. The reason I continue to come back is the staff and the service. I don't know who does the hiring but they are definitely doing something right. Every time I go there I encounter the best staff in the business including the housekeeping staff. Amanda, Melissa, Tonya, Ana, Henry and Steven are top notch. I don't need people in fancy uniforms, or holding champagne on a silver tray when I arrive. I need friendly, gracious service and that is what you will find at Hotel Le Bleu every time.
The issues of stains on the carpet or no ice maker on my floor don't bother me in the least. Great service is much more important to me and a quite location. The bathroom/shower may be an issue for some and I feel it is important to be aware that it is frosted glass bathroom kind of in the middle of the room. I did stay there with a friend once and it really wasn't a big deal for either of us. There's no fan in the bathroom, but we just opened the balcony door :). That said, the pictures on their website are exactly what you are getting so study them carefully and be prepared to be amazed. The staff will knock your socks off!

Room Tip: I like rooms with balconies on the higher floors facing Manhattan, but facing Brooklyn is nice too.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Thank you so much for your positive feedback about Hotel Le Bleu. We work very hard to deliver excellent service that is both warm and relaxed every day, for every guest, every stay. I am so glad that we were able to provide the service and "experience" that you received. Your feedback makes it all worth it.