“It was great”
other travellers have booked this property
Bedroom (Queen size bed + full size Futon) The Master Bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Williamsville Sleep & Stay
Bedroom (Queen size bed + full size Futon)
Adriala Art Gallery
Brian & Arlette (Hosts)
Rear Courtyard BBQ Anyone ?
FREE STREAMING MOVIES & MUSIC
Welcome Snacks & Beverages
'Your Home away from Home'
Sapphire Luxury Limos (optional)
SAFETY FIRST !
Unique Brooklyn Souvenirs
Award-Winning Brooklyn Photography
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sydney
“Better value elsewhere”
Reviewed 14 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

Brian and Arlete are good hosts. I left my 7 night booking 5 nights early as the bed was not comfortable- at least not to me. I don’t have a sensitive back but for me it was intolerable. The pillow top they had placed on top of the mattress balled up into lumps and the mattress without it had springs almost poking through. Brian graciously said he would have bought me a new mattress and I hope now he has done so. The bathroom was clean but was rather run down. Also the coffee machine did not work. I felt for the price and for my back it was not worth it. I moved to The Brooklyn Hotel which, although did not have a kitchen, was superlative accommodation for the same price. Brian and Arlete have a no refund policy so I was out a lot of money but I had a much better stay at The Brooklyn which not only includes fabulous beds but excellent free breakfasts.

4 May 2018
This was the worst Guest experience my Wife and I have ever encountered through TripAdvisor. This person never mentioned being uncomfortable, prior to running out the front door, leaving prescription anti-depression medication in his room for my family or the next guest (with children) to find by accident. We never had the opportunity to address Mr. H’s alleged issues. We’ve never had a previous complaint regarding the bed in question and would have gladly changed the mattress (which we did anyway)

We feel bad we couldn’t make Mr. H and have come to the conclusion that no one could!
Jane C
Pompano Beach
“It was great”
Reviewed 27 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

I had a lovely stay at this location. And it is a great location! It is close to three subway stops, several bus stops, lots of grocery stores, a nice wine shop, and quite a few small local bars and restaurants. The neighborhood was relaxed and friendly. I was out and about each night without any worry( solo older woman).
The facility was perfect. I had the entire second floor to myself, with a good sized bedroom, a closet and dresser to unpack into, a nice kitchen and bathroom with bathtub and shower with fine water pressure and heat. The fridge had starter items, butter, berries, juice... and the keurig type coffee maker had two selections of coffee available.
If I come back to Brooklyn I would be happy to stay here again.

TommyH152
Oslo, Norway
“Great stay”
Reviewed 21 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Very nice accomodation and a perfect location for those wanting to stay close to Manhattan but not in the middle of it. Very convenient in terms of public transport in a vibrant area with loads of restaurants. Great hosts!

Pam C
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Great Brownstone Stay”
Reviewed 27 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

My son and I stayed for 8 nights here in Brooklyn. The owners were lovely, very welcoming and friendly. The room was fine and the bathroom next door was handy. The location too is good being near two subway stations. The area is safe and close to the shops and restaurants.

2 May 2017
David & Marthew were Wonderful guests. They were like extended family and we were sorry to see them go
nita23945
Wilmington, North Carolina
“All the comforts of home”
Reviewed 16 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

If you really want to experience Brooklyn, stay here. The location is convenient for either walking or catching the train. There were numerous stores, restaurants, bakeries, bars etc. within walking distance. The owner was friendly and ensured that we had everything we needed. I enjoyed my visit thoroughly and am glad I chose the accommodations that I did.

17 Apr 2017
Marnita was a wonderful guest. She felt like an extended family member. She was friendly, polite and communicated her needs clearly. I would strongly recommend Marnita to any host.

Brian & Arlette
frank k
“Great stuff!”
Reviewed 18 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

Brilliant location, with great hosts - Brian and Arlette were very accommodating. Easy access to subway for Manhattan, Brooklyn and JFK, plus the neighbourhood has everything you need for your stay. Very safe and comfortable. Would definitely recommended to friends and others

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
19 May 2016
Thanks Frank,

I wish you and Peter a lot of success on your Project and it was a pleasure having you stay at Williamsville !

Cheers,
Brian & Arlette
graziaita...
Reggio Calabria, Italy
“very good”
Reviewed 1 November 2015 for a stay in September 2015

taste the real New York.
there is no place most appropriate Brooklyn
the house is very old
five minutes from the metro
Brian the owner very kind
I would go again
Until next NY

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing