“excellant quality”

Sushi Tatsu
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 22 September 2011

The resaurant has now moved to 884 Fulton Street,brooklyn 11238.
We had rented a townhouse in the "hood". We ate at this resaurant not only once but went back in our six day vacaction. My husband is Japenese so he ordered a lot of things I don't really care for, however he loved it all... I had the chicken katsu and the sea bass.
Just tastefull! Staff was very friendly and the cost medium priced! They were doing a lot of take out! must be popular in the hood also!

There are newer reviews for Sushi Tatsu

Reviewed 5 March 2008

I eat at Sushi Tatsu II alot. Great sushi, and they deliver to my apartment.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 3 February 2008

ok - so this place is gr8 for cheap decent sushi..they have a deal of 3 rolls with salad/soup for $11 & if you eat-in...there's free sake...thus why 4 stars!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 18 December 2007

Very fresh sushi, with a very good selection.. The Bento Boxes are also great... good lunch & dinner specials, and they deliver! (if you want) not a bad place to eat in either, as the service also quite good

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook