“The best pizza in Brooklyn”
Review of Brado

Brado
Ranked #834 of 5,773 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thin & delicious, the best pizzas I had during my visit in NYC! So good, no fillings needed, had my pizza plain. Best value for money. Excellent service, nice staff.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I reviewed Brado a year or two ago but I felt the need to say it again....best, most original pizza in Brooklyn! It has the thinnest, crispiest crust anywhere, and the toppings are fresh and delicious. Dining in, the staff is terrific and delivery is excellent as well. Also, the kale and Manchego salad is outstanding.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Ate here with friends when visiting in June. It's a cute little place. Love the Mason jars to drink for on. Pizza was really good! Adult beverages were even better. Wait staff was very responsive and food was out fast. Definitely a place to try.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

My local pizzeria was closed, so I visited BRADO for the first time. Threat of rain prevented me from sitting in the outdoor area, so I headed in to a spacious seating area with a long bar. I was seated quickly and presented with a menu with a long list of thin-crust pizzas that all sounded fantastic. Ultimately, I chose the Milanesa, with marinara sauce, cheese, chicken parmigiana, marinated diced tomatoes, fresh spinach, and shaved pecorino romano. Everything about it was perfect -- the thinness of the crust, the amount of toppings, the size. Service was spot on, and the price was reasonable. Excellent choice.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

They make a thin crust pizza that is to die for. Wonderful assortment of toppings, full bar and outside seating if you like.

Been to Brado? Share your experiences!