“Really great vibe and food! Value for money!”

Chance Pan-Asian Cuisine & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Chance Pan-Asian Cuisine & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,629 of 5,491 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Chinese, French
Good for: Groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Butler St.
Transit: Bergen St (F, G) Carroll St (F, G) Hoyt - Schermerhorn Sts (A, C, G)
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Restaurants in NYC are expensive and often not the greatest but if you just hop over the Hudson River to this restaurant in Brooklyn you will not be disappointed! The interior of the restaurant is beautiful and everyone is so friendly and welcoming! We had such a lovely meal and we were so happy that we took the chance (haha) with Chance! I had the delicious chicken Pad Thai and was not disappointed! The meals are well-priced too so going there won't break the bank! When I visit NYC again I will definately come back! Thank you Chance for making our time in NYC so memorable!

Reviewed 25 May 2013

Had a $12 bento box special, portion size and food quality was excellent. Service was great too, the server brought us a complementary fried green tea ice cream dessert that is to die for! Restaurant ambiance was great, the restroom was immaculate, which is quite rare in NYC.

Reviewed 16 July 2012

We went for dinner while on vacation....our friends we stayed with eat here frequently....I loved this quaint little place. The food packs a powerful punch - there were four of us and we all shared so many delicious dishes. The servers were very attentive and careful with us. I loved how the windows open up to the sidewalk for fresh air, plus they have outdoor seating. It's location is perfect for Brooklyn.

Reviewed 28 March 2011

I have eaten a lot of dumplings, and the packets of delight served up at Chance have to be right up there with the very best, A lively, busy, buzzy place. Charming service. Went on my own, but in spite of it being packed, with a line waiting, never felt rushed.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Anguilla
Reviewed 16 September 2009

WOW did I LOVE this place! I had sublime steamed XO scallop dumplings and incredible spicy miso seabass over longbeans and the menu is HUGE so I actually want to go back ASAP with a friend to try more things. I sat outside and the service was fast and so friendly and the outside area is so nice on the side street, this has a chance(lol) to be my favorite Brooklyn restaurant

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook