“Amazing breakfast in Williamsburg!”
Review of Egg

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Williamsburg
Reviewed 7 September 2016

This place is the best! Very relaxed vibe and cool décor.
The menu has some really nice options and not just your standard breakfast dishes. Everything was deliciousss!

Go in the week to get in easily- on weekends, there's a super long line!

p.s get a side of candied bacon!!

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Daisy W
Write a reviewReviews (375)

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Friendly Waiters and super delicious food and drinks! Very recommended <3 btw... You can paint on the tables! That's fun :)

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Came here on Labor day for a nice brunch. The place is small and popular so it can get crowded. Sign in and wait for your name it be called. If your ok sitting at the bar it'll cut your wait time.

Also the address on TripAdvisor is wrong. The actual address of the place is 109 North 3rd St.

Once we sat they took our drink order right away and they were very attentive going forward. I got the eggs and grits which were really good but a little too small.. my fiance got the French toast which was great and definitely something I recommend.

As far as the fig jam goes - DEFINITELY have it. You will not go wrong.

Overall this place is a nice getaway. Great food and staff. Parking can be a pain but that's all over NY

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

While visiting my daughter in Brooklyn and enjoying the sites of the city, we went to one of her favorite places, Williamsburg. We went to eat brunch and a nice little restaurant, called "egg". They had delicious food and great services. I live in the south so it was quite a treat to have "grits" in NYC. We shared pancakes, eggs, grits, and bacon with our mimosas. I highly recommend and please get their delicious grits!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

This Rothko breakfast inspired me to create many more egg variations in my home as well. Travel here to enjoy delicious breakfast in New York.

Date of visit: August 2016