Stayed here for business in Brooklyn, the location was great, just a block from where I was working. Overall a great hotel, well maintained and very clean (especially when compared to previous experiences in 'upscale' Manhattan hotels).
Food was very good, and restaurant/bar staff friendly.
My only issue was with the noise from the adjacent room that came through the connecting door. This seems to be a common problem with Marriotts, in my experience (maybe with all hotels as well, but I stay almost exclusively at Marriotts.) A fussy toddler kept me awake until 1:30AM, ugh.
Beautiful views from the Concierge Lounge, and presumably from bridge-view rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge is the ideal choice among Brooklyn, New York hotels for business or leisure travel. We offer recently renovated accommodations in downtown Brooklyn boasting a relaxed but modern atmosphere with state-of-the-art amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott New York At The Brooklyn Bridge Hotel Brooklyn
- New York City Marriott
- Marriott Brooklyn Bridge
- Brooklyn Marriott
- New York Marriott At The Brooklyn Bridge