Lowest prices for your stay
US$297
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$294
Marriott Hotels
US$297
Hotels.comUS$294
PricelineUS$297
FindHotelUS$294
All reviews m club brooklyn bridge concierge lounge front desk new york room was spacious lobby bar the entire staff fitness center mini fridge subway station few blocks beverly conference angelo nyc bellman
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 July 2019

This past 4th of July I had the great honor to attend the wedding of a cherished family member. As such I now consider it so fortunate that the block of rooms where at the NY Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge. Fortunate because I got the opportunity to meet a thoughtful outstanding member of Team Marriott. Her name is Casey Fitzgerald and she is my shinning Star because she went out of her way to accommodate my dietary needs as I must be Gluten Free for health reasons. She spoke direct with the Head Chef and was able to get me and off the menu breakfast without so much of an after thought. Casey treated me like a real person and that is very refreshing as in our world today often making a request for GF Food is met with various levels of disdain. Now here is the even cooler part this last week was Casey's first week! Yes, first week! Good gracious the world is only up for someone with this level of caring! I would be remiss to not also express how awesome the whole vibe of this establishment is from all the team members I met. The place was as busy as Grand Central Station but never for a moment did I nor any of the members of wedding group not feel they where totally taken care of on all levels. Oh, yes, I almost forgot, location wise for touring awesome Brooklyn or NYC, via the Brooklyn Bridge, to name just one access point, you absolutely can not make a better choice!

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank Richard R
TeamMarriott, General Manager at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2019

Dear Richard R,

Thank you for choosing to stay at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge while you were here for attending the wedding. We are thrilled to read how much you enjoyed your stay and your comments regarding the exceptional service you received from Casey. We want to make sure each guest that stays with us feels special. We are very privileged to have a team that shares this passion daily. Your kinds words are being passed on to her to let her know that her efforts do not go unnoticed. We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2019

Letter sent to Mrs. Brown-Clarke

Dear Mrs. Brown-Clarke,
I hope all is well. I just wanted to send a personal note to thank you for your exceptional service last weekend. I've stayed at many hotels over the years and Marriott is my hotel of choice (the only choice I make if given a chance) because of the staff that I encounter at Marriott brands. My favorite Marriott property is the Opera Ambassador in Paris (the staff is amazing and well- it's Paris) but the Brooklyn hotel has become my second favorite- because of you. Thank you for being such an attentive, professional, friendly and welcoming member of the Marriott team.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank JaBari_Brown
TeamMarriott, General Manager at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2019

Dear JaBari_Brown,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge - it's great to know we exceeded your expectations. We are thrilled to read about your fantastic experience and how much you enjoyed our hospitality. We strive to make sure every guest feels at home, and we will be sure to share your compliments with Mrs. Brown. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the Big Apple.

Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

We have been here four days. Great staff superb Brooklyn location. Only negative limited food options mornings and afternoon. Would return! Get a room in new building too. Go to iron chef house in Brooklyn.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Foothillbilly
TeamMarriott, General Manager at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2019

Dear Foothillbilly,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge. We are glad to know you liked our convenient location and excellent service. We strive to make sure every guest feels at home, and we will be sure to share your compliments with our team. We will consider your feedback the next time we update our menu selections. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back on your next visit to the Big Apple.

Reviewed 2 July 2019

Stayed at the NY Marriott (Brooklyn Bridge) in late June for 3 nights for a family wedding and have nothing but great things to say about it. The location, just about half a mile from the Brooklyn Bridge, is spectacular. Very walkable to so many things. Room was very nice with comfortable beds, well maintained bathroom, furniture, and carpets. And the staff was very helpful and knowledgeable of the area. Bellhops knew exactly which train went where and greeted us with a smile at each encounter. Good breakfast set up in the M club and regular restaurant as well. Highly recommended if you’re looking for a nice, dependable, beautifully maintained and updated hotel in a great location next time you’re in Brooklyn.

Room tip: Parking is $50 a day.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jimmybar0n
TeamMarriott, General Manager at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2019

Dear jimmybar0n,

Thank you for being our guest while you were here to attend a family wedding. We appreciate you taking the time to share that your stay at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge was perfect in every way. We are delighted to know you enjoyed our newly renovated and spacious accommodations as well as our superior hospitality and convenient location with proximity to the Brooklyn Bridge. We are grateful for your recommendation and hope we will be your home whenever you are in the area.

Reviewed 1 July 2019 via mobile

I always check to see if Marriott honors the Platinum upgrade. The hotel was too busy and none were available. The hotel is central. The rooms were decent size with comfy beds. The pool was inside and was good for a quick swim. Parking is $50+ tax.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank 715autumnm
TeamMarriott, General Manager at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2019

Dear 715autumnm,

We appreciate your loyalty to our brands, and we enjoyed welcoming you to the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge. We are happy to read you liked our refreshing pool, while our convenient location and comfortable beds made your stay more enjoyable. However, it was disappointing to know that our front desk staff did not acknowledge your Rewards membership. We will share your concerns with our team to be more diligent going forward. We look forward to seeing you soon.