Lowest prices for your stay
Get rewarded with One Key
Marriott Hotels
£415
Book Now with Marriott Bonvoy
John K

Lounge and Staff to Remember

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 weeks ago
Really great experience, exceptional staff and service. Everyone was remarkably well informed and friendly. The staff have a lot of character! The M lounge is a real game changer, great quality spread of fruits and cheeses. High quality chicken fingers and beef brisket. I wish they would bring back the Buffalo chicken wings and pretzel buns like before. Also, I wish they would open the sauna back up. Great location and amenities!
Trip type: Travelled solo
  • Algotels
0.3 miles from New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
Bar/Lounge
View more hotels in Brooklyn
All reviews m club brooklyn bridge front desk new york hotel bar room was spacious mini fridge statue of liberty subway station leonard beverly angelo nyc bellman platinum couch neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 April 2024 via mobile

I stayed one night for a business meeting at the Marriott, New York Marriott at Brooklyn Bridge. The staff member who checked me in Melissa was terrific and very friendly and welcoming. I was upgraded to a beautiful large room as a platinum. The M club was terrific with a great selection of food for dinner and then I had breakfast the next morning there. Also shout out to Beverly who helped me and was terrific as well. Very comfortable rooms, and a great location. Will definitely return!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2024

Even though the hotel offers wifi, Marriott severely limits the site's you can visit. In fact 90 percent of the sites I wanted to visit, like ESPN, youtube were blocked. If I looked up the Marriott, the site would open
If I looked up the Hilton or any other hotel, it was blocked
. Will never return.

Room tip: Book the Hilton instead
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2024

After five days in this hotel, there were bad and good things to say.
Bad:
1. Keycard door unlocking mechanism failed soon after arrival. Since we could not go out to eat since our coats were in the room and it took time to repair the lock, the hotel gave us a $50 credit which we used to eat dinner at the in-house Great Room Restaurant and Bar.
2. We had to switch rooms after the second night due to truly excessive noise well after midnight from a neighboring room. We called the front desk who then called the neighbors requesting they quiet down and again called the front desk asking security be sent when the noise continued. Neither approach worked. Our request for a new room was quickly granted and there were no further noise issues. Hint: avoid shareable rooms as the door reduces soundproofing.
Good:
1. The staff we encounter (front desk, housekeeping, restaurant, security) were uniformly friendly, polite and helpful.
2. The Great Room Restaurant and Bar hamburger was surprisingly good and it and the fries were cooked accurately (medium rare and crispy respectively).
3. The $25 daily hotel credit on our Expedia reservation was sufficient for my wife and I to daily have a light breakfast (coffee and roll for me, coffee and fruit/granola parfait for her) at the in-house Brooklyn Pantry.
Conclusions:
There were issues but the hotel handled them well.

Room tip: Do not stay in shareable rooms. The inter-room door reduces the soundproofing.
Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2024

As a self-proclaimed Marriott aficionado and proud Bonvoy member, it pains me to pen anything less than a 5-star review. Firstly, the WiFi. Oh, the WiFi. Attempting to connect to it from my room was like trying to solve a Rubik's Cube blindfolded. It simply didn't work upstairs, which, in today's digital age, felt like being stranded on a deserted island without a volleyball to call Wilson.

Then there's the $25 resort fee. Now, I'm all for splurging on amenities that add a dash of luxury to my stay, but charging for a pool that has seemingly taken a sabbatical? That's a plot twist I didn't see coming. It's like buying a ticket to Broadway, only to find out the theater's been closed for renovations.

And the pièce de résistance: the walk-in shower, a feature prominently displayed in my Expedia booking, it might as well have had its own photoshoot. Imagine my surprise when I discovered we had those generic hotel bathtub. It was like expecting to meet Kim Kardashian, but having to settle for Khloe instead.

In conclusion, while my heart remains with Marriott, this particular stay at the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge was a reminder that even the best can sometimes falter. It was comfortable, yes, but marred by a series of unfortunate hiccups that left me wondering if the bridge between expectation and reality had a few planks missing.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank marcowillmadeit
Sunny Wang, Guest Services / Front Office at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us your valuable feedbacks about your experience with us. We sincerely apologize for the below standard experience. We will review these details closely with the leadership team in order to prevent similar experiences from happening in the future. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 1 March 2024 via mobile

This was the perfect location to visit our grown children in Crown Hts and lower Manhattan. Near multiple subway lines. Lots of good food nearby. The room was pretty huge, especially by NYC standards, and had a nice bathroom. Staff were pleasant.

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple