“Excellent food and service”

Procopio's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #1 of 76 Restaurants in Vincennes
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Procopio's recently renovated a building in downtown Vincennes located on historic 2nd Street. We have tripled our seating, offer a party room that is available to rent and a wine and beer bar. We are handicap accessible and have handicap restrooms. Procopios also offers catering, delivery and carry out. Our parking is available on side streets, Pavilion parking (which is less than a block away and is covered). We recently added steaks to our menu and are serving them on Wednesday's from 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. But we also offer our full menu and are open until 10 p.m. on Wednesday's.
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

We were in town for an overnight stay and Procopio's was recommended by our hotel.

The food was delicious, the welcome warm and all staff so friendly and helpful. Had we been staying another night, we would definitely have made another visit. Excellent all round!

Visited September 2013

Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Good quality Italian food”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Food is above average and reasonably priced in this unpretentious Italian restaurant. The dish I had, which was jumbo spinach ravioli in an alfredo sauce, was absolutely delicious, and I liked the thinner alfredo sauce they used (and hope maybe it was lower fat!). I would pay a lot more for a dish like this where I live. Those of you in Vincennes have a treasure in this restaurant, and need to keep going there.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Extradish
Williamsport, Indiana
“Great Service and Food!”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

The service and attention was excellent. We went around 5pm, so we didn't have a wait. Procopio is an excellent chef and comes out to talk to his customers. The restaurant is small, so avoid peak times. The food (Bruschetta, bread, lasagna, and the alfredo/red sauce dish with ham and mushrooms) was outta this world!!!! Will definately go back!

Visited July 2013
“Delightful.”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Outstanding Italian dining in Vincennes. I was quite surprised to find such. Prices are great, as well as the service. Definitely will return.

• Visited August 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Truly good pasta and sauce”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I am always on a quest to find good red sauce, the foundation of any quality Italian restaurant. Which is very hard to find; I know, I eat out a lot. The front desk person at the HIE said this was his favorite place. So I read the reviews and decided to give it a try. For a Wednesday night, they had a nice crowd. Note, there is limited seating, a small venue. I was seated immediately and the owner took my order. All of the staff were friendly and knowledgeable. I had baked penne pasta with meatballs. It was very good. The sauce was point on, and the meatballs too. The salad was fresh and the house dressing - ok. The wines they offered were above average.
I was happy to find this gem and I will be back.

• Visited July 2013